vintageinfants is a teenager right?

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
I'm really hoping that this dude is in his teens. Everything will make sense to me if he's a teen or maybe even 20, 21.

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I heard he's, like, 60 or something.

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    He is Canadian, construction contractor, photographed in his avatar. Hope this helps.

• ha!

id suggest you pick a weaker target to deflect all of the negative attention you bring on yourself/seem to thrive on

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    ha!

id suggest you pick a weaker target to deflect all of the negative attention you bring on yourself/seem to thrive on

Yeah, don't fuck with J***. Good guy, and with the amount of physical labor he does, he could probably beat the hell out most of the Strut if he wanted.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:

with the amount of physical labor he does, he could probably beat the hell out of more 5 year olds than anyone else on the Strut

Fixed.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    DB_Cooper said:

with the amount of physical labor he does, he could probably beat the hell out of more 5 year olds than anyone else on the Strut

Fixed.

LOL!

parallax said:
    Duderonomy said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Fixed.

LOL!

He has form.

• y'all got jokes.

I'm not even mad at EggonhisfaceNocandoo, but I'm never going to stop checkin foolios on their inability to adhere to the rules and regulations we have up in this place. vigilante rogue moderhater.

where trolls hang their hat, there shall be gifs

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cmon fellas

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Hahaa...is duke really a 60 year old Canadian construction worker? This make sense too.

Duderonomy said:
    parallax said:
    Duderonomy said:
    DB_Cooper said:

Fixed.

LOL!

He has form.

I know you were referencing that thread, which btw was hilarious...and a tiny bit disturbing.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• edith head said:

marty landau is henchman supreme. just dug out and watched the blu-ray of this over the weekend too.

and when i was referencing "weaker" in my response, i can only hope that you knew i wasn't talking about physical dominance. if i sourced my pride in THAT i'd find myself completely intolerable. i was clearly referring to that fact that it would have been a little more successful a strategy to start a thread [really though?] about someone with a couple more missteps in posting, considering that's all we REALLY have to go on as a barometer of character.

regardless, i provided him with an out and he still wants to chirp.... there's just no helping some people.

• DUBBEL

ill use this post to deny being both a teenager AND sexegenarian.

• eggplant xanadu said:
    So, my car has been broken down and been at my girls house for a few months. While I was in the hospital my girlfriend's brilliant roommate Betty decided to do this to my car in a drunken stupor. Thats shaving cream/rock salt/cigarette snipes and ash on the paint. In the interior she poured rock salt all in the console and shifter and threw a bag of trash in there also. I have no idea why she did this and neither does my girl. Shes always been nice to me and vice versa. Can I get her arrested for property damage? or maybe vandalism? I really don't even care but I feel like I should teach her a lesson.

eggplant xanadu said:
    I wish I was a moderator, I got two top billers that would be gone today.

eggplant xanadu said:
    I used to have a theory about Reagan inventing sampling. It was that he cut school music program funding in the inner cities, therefore no instruments, therfore musicians turned to theyre parents collections for the sounds they needed.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

Fixed.

Tweakin'.

Hahahaa...love you dude, you one the few that make me smile these days.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    sexegenarian.

:oh_my:

I hope I'm one of those in my golden years!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    edith head said:

I kept staring at this thinking it was one of those loop-of-a-handful-of-frames gifs that has very slight movement. Joke's on me!

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    edith head said:

I kept staring at this thinking it was one of those loop-of-a-handful-of-frames gifs that has very slight movement. Joke's on me!

but his eyes will follow you if you move around the room

Never having met the dude, and based solely on his posts, I think VI is a good dude. Plus, the homie is from Toronto.

EX is probably a good dude, too (in person), but doesn't seem adept at the internet. I say that based on what appears to be (at times) a lack of filtration in his posts.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Don't let the fresh face fool you???VI is actually 6' 3", 220.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    parallax said:
    Never having met the dude, and based solely on his posts, I think VI is a good dude. Plus, the homie is from Toronto.

EX is probably a good dude, too (in person), but doesn't seem adept at the internet. I say that based on what appears to be (at times) a lack of flirtation in his posts.

Take That Shit to match.com.

Yeah, I hear you. Sometimes I'm like a bad law office commercial that keeps replaying on tv. Ill calm it down.

HarveyCanal said:
    parallax said:

EX is probably a good dude, too (in person), but doesn't seem adept at the internet. I say that based on what appears to be (at times) a lack of flirtation in his posts.

Take That Shit to match.com.

Hahaha!! Nice

• Herm said:

"ive got the spoon now wilson"

HarveyCanal said:
    Duderonomy said:

Fixed.

Tweakin'.

Probably was the adverb. Until we find 100 psycho 5 year olds...

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Teenagers shouldn't be allowed near chisels n saws n shit.

That shit is dangerous, y'know?

Yo J**l, you got a letter from your moms for that?

::

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    GatorToof said:
    He is Canadian, construction contractor.

DB_Cooper said:
    6' 3", 220.

This description fits me to a T ( though I'm 240. )