RZA makes the worst beat you've ever heard

uttersutters 321 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central

Comments

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    the next level bong

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    Kind of inspiring, I guess no matter what level you get to you're still gonna make some shitty beats. Looks like he doesn't really know how to use this thing though.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Get that GC money, Riz. Here's another funny one. I can only imagine what went down during that customer service call regarding the file imports.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    utters said:

I'm laughing outloud. Little white dude bobbing his head. Man this is like a parody.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• straight up shitty

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    I like the look the white dude gives him. Like "huh? oh yeah, yeah...shits dope....daisy chain"

I haven't liked anything post Ironman besides that shit produced on the Gza's Pro Tools record, Life Is A Movie

• uttersutters 321 Posts
    The bit that gets me everytime is when he drops the doorbell sound

• "That white dude" is Nic Harcourt who used to host Morning Becomes Eclectic on KCRW (public radio station here in LA).

I always got the impression he was kind of a self-important A-hole. He seems particularly ridiculous/uneccessary in this video.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    "That white dude" is Nic Harcourt who used to host Morning Becomes Eclectic on KCRW (public radio station here in LA).

I always got the impression he was kind of a self-important A-hole. He seems particularly ridiculous/uneccessary in this video.

That was definitely the Dark Age of MBE... in between Douridas and Bentley.

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    Rza hasn't made something that I've really felt in over a decade. Maybe some ish from Ghost Dog I really liked but even that had to really grow on me.