Formal Petition to BAN eggplant xanadu

2»

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Bump

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I actually like the dude, he's had a couple shining moments lately, he just has a tough time dealing with Nice & Smooth and eyeliner

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I wouldnt Ban, just delete the stupid threads. Why go 4 pages of complaining?

Get out of the bar and come back tmmw when your ready to get drunk and behave.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Just give him his own thread and he's only allowed to post within it. Instead of 5 different random thought threads in one day.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    volumen said:
    Just give let him post his own thread and he's only allowed to nobody post within it.

He'll get bored and leave on his accord. The more attention you give them, the longer these trolls hang around. It's a 2-way street. Duh.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    batmon said:
    do it

That hurt dude. Wtf. I thought you were the one dude that understood The Thriller.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    batmon said:
    do it

That hurt dude. Wtf. I thought you were the one dude that understood The Thriller.
    He prefers Off The Wall

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    More than happy to let a guy live. It's not like he's bumping a load of more rewarding threads off the front page (unless you really value seeing some 5 year old conversations) and his hit/miss ratio isn't too bad right now.

The man needs to ease up on the multiple posts in a row/conversations with himself but I don't think what he's been posting is particularly more idiotic than much of the other talk on here.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Agreed.

Is he off the drugs, doe?

• i dont think a ban is necessary, but these things are:

learn to use the search function
    learn that you are interacting with human beings and that they dont need to be privy to your every fleeting thought
    sometimes what you think is funny or important, isn't.

we need an alternative to teh BAN...... like a month without being able to start topics.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    you are interacting with human beings and that they dont need to be privy to your every fleeting thought. sometimes what you think is funny or important, isn't. we need an alternative

• Can you not do the Moark treatment, only letting him post once every 3,600 seconds? Might make him choose his spots better.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    right post, wrong thread.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    if you dont like the guy's posts cant you still ignore members?
    Conflict is kind of what makes the strut

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    the_dL said:

I'm not saying this with an asshole's tone, but music is what makes the strut.

If this thread disappeared, no one (I don't think) would miss it. The occasional beef thread can be entertaining, especially if it involves Frank. But a thread like this one is detrimental to this site, imo.

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    the_dL said:

healthy conflict.
    this dbags posts aren't healthy.

BAN HAMMER.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    BallzDeep said:
    the_dL said:

healthy conflict.

BAN HAMMER.

Your user name is BallsDeep...with a Z.
    And you just invented the term "Ban Hammer"...I just needed to note that real quick.

• Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    BallzDeep said:
    the_dL said:

healthy conflict.

BAN HAMMER.

Your user name is BallsDeep...with a Z.
    And you just invented the term "Ban Hammer"...I just needed to note that real quick.

Ban Hammer has been around for a minute, fyi.