Tha Sneaker/Kick/Grown-Man-Shoe-Way Thread Part n

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

I'd like my man to be secure enough to wear those and to have the good judgement to not.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bassie said:
    vintageinfants said:

I'd like my man to be secure enough to wear those and to have the good judgement to not.

that sounds like wisdom.

Perfect, head-to-toe. The shoes are terrific.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Man I wish I could find a gif of those ol' Tex Avery cartoons where some cartoon character accidentally puts salt and pepper on somebody's limb.

b/w

It's a good thing she covered up those elbows.

Maybe for Spring

• batmon said:

Maybe for Spring

these fit my feet so well it's almost unreal. i'm going to scoops as many jernts from this off the wall collection as possible.

• via: wifey

wifey said:
    i'm not going to tell you how much these cost, but if they arrive at the house dont be mad

b/w $900+
    :balla:

vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:

Maybe for Spring

these fit my feet so well it's almost unreal. i'm going to scoops as many jernts from this off the wall collection as possible.

Do u have joints from the OTW collectron? And are they semi durable or are they strictly fashion "Shoe sneakers"?

• batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:

Maybe for Spring

Do u have joints from the OTW collectron? And are they semi durable or are they strictly fashion "Shoe sneakers"?

yeah, I've already got two pair from the OTW. collection. they're skate shoes first so they're durable as fusk, and usually get better with age. i posted the perforated leather ones i got a page ago.

Alright. i thought they grey ones were like suede or something.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    showing serious disconnect here but wanted to get some new sneakers for work
    where is a good spot (preferably near midtown or williamsburg) that i can look at a bunch of stuff and get in and get out quickly
    i dont need some exclussssive whatever the hell, just want to look at a lot of stuff at once

PatrickCrazy said:
    where is a good spot (preferably near midtown or williamsburg) that i can look at a bunch of stuff and get in and get out quickly
    i dont need some exclussssive whatever the hell, just want to look at a lot of stuff at once

Foot Locker on 34th. Across from Macy's.

They have sections for all the major brands.

Its huge.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    cool thanks man. now that i think about it, where's good for more exxxclusive stuff? would prefer a larger store with more selection rather than just a small selection of raer.

jesus christ i need to take some time off and explore

Image sizes are a little weird - are all bracelets.

PatrickCrazy said:
    cool thanks man. now that i think about it, where's good for more exxxclusive stuff? would prefer a larger store with more selection rather than just a small selection of raer.

jesus christ i need to take some time off and explore

If your looking for more "exclusive" shit try Daves Quality Meat or The Rivington Club or 21 Mercer(Nike).

vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:
    vintageinfants said:
    batmon said:

Maybe for Spring

yeah, I've already got two pair from the OTW. collection. they're skate shoes first so they're durable as fusk, and usually get better with age. i posted the perforated leather ones i got a page ago.

Copped

• good man.

make sure to roll with this for the ultimate in subtle matching.

batmon said:
    The Rivington Club

Has beautiful shit and none of it in a 4.5

• Does anybody know of a US site that will ship to UK with the package marked as a gift to avoid import charges?

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:

I used to go to that shoe store on the corner of 14th & Bway, right in front of Union Square. It can be a bit of a madhouse sometimes, but it has a decent selection without being overwhelming. Plus they always seem to have a 2-for-1 deal going on. I'm not into the crazy shoe game though, so I don't know if this store will be exxxclusive enough. I've lots of friends who got nice shoes at the DSW on that same block, up above the Filene's Basement. I never had any luck in there though, except for a decent pair of slippers.

bassie said:
    batmon said:
    The Rivington Club

Has beautiful shit and none of it in a 4.5

Ha...i hear you. Have u been able to cop in NYC? I know the heels game must be crazy.

At this point, Fulton St is the only place that works for me for sneakers - size and selection. I got the Wolf Grey Retros on Fulton, two minutes away from where I was staying on my first day in last time lol
    I had been looking at those shoes forever, but no luck with my size up here.

I am not even able to walk in most of the heels out right now anyway...I can look at heels for window shopping purposes, but sneakers is where I 'm spending money.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    batmon said:

Are you liking this look, Batmon?

parallax said:
    batmon said:

Are you liking this look, Batmon?

nope

But dude is like 23. He has the space to embrace daring current fashion. Ill give him props for going against the grain of what the other regular suit & tie dudes in the NBA rock. Only he and Tyson Chandler are outside the box.

Classic Snore.

This was over at a B-Ball site and everyone was like wtf.

I dont do capris or whatever he's doin. Plus the Capezio's steez is not me either.

And dude is my height.

I stand corrected...im not mad at the shoes. The Blue sole and Blue shirt work well.

The pants and shirt...whatevs.

vintageinfants said:

Haha, it is a special joy...more so when the old pair won't last the winter.

batmon said:

I stand corrected...im not mad at the shoes. The Blue sole and Blue shirt work well.

The pants and shirt...whatevs.

Same guy as camo pants, right? He seems to have almost-but-not-quite on lock. Those are really nice pants; I feel like the whole outfit would have worked better if they were allowed to sit full length. And it's all too snug for my taste.
    I appreciate he wants his uniqueness to shine through, but he needs help with execution.
    Edit: The shaving kit needs to stay in the car or go into a duffle. It looks real awkward and goofy.