ID of an Asian rapper from cali who pretty much just screamed...

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited February 2013 in Strut Central
A few years ago, someone posted a youtube clip of this asian dude from california who was a 'rapper'. His raps mainly consisted of him screaming words that kind of rhymed. He was super intense.

I wish I had more to describe him...anyone know who I'm talking about? I want to show his video to a homie and can't for the life of me remember his name.

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    These bad mutherfuckers?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    JectWon said:
    A few years ago, someone posted a youtube clip of this asian dude from california who was a 'rapper'. His raps mainly consisted of him screaming words that kind of rhymed. He was super intense.

Sounds like an Asian DMX. You sure it wasn't just DMX?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    It was Jin, mentioned in the ether thread. He made a diss track, using "Ether", appropriately, to Rosie O'Donnell for saying "ching chong chang" on her TV show some years back

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    FINALLY....found this crazy fucker.

I assume he's meth'd out or something.

Time hasn't been too kind to him...still nuts...a little fatter and apparently can kinda do the splits...

DAMMIT, I spent way too much time finding this dude's videos.

• Wow.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!

• dukeofdelridge said:
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!
    dukeofdelridge said:
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!
    dukeofdelridge said:
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!
    dukeofdelridge said:
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!
    dukeofdelridge said:
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!
    dukeofdelridge said:
    I LOVE THIS MAN~!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Of course he's from San Jose.

My favorite part about these, besides his flow of course, is the beeps in both videos. First one it's the answering machine beeping. Second one, his smoke alarm is running out of batteries. It's like a new genre, acapellas with sporadic single tone beeps.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Project Blizznowizznowed!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    just had a very odd moment playing his acapella youtube clips on top of Autechre's live webstream,,,, shit sounded kinda magical for a sec...

http://mixlr.com/autechre/chat/

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Controller_7 said:

Crazie Locs has officially changed the rap game and those who don't acknowledge that will be left behind. It will only be a matter of time before you see Gucci, Weezy, Kanye etc doing the split spit. Game recognize game...and no one's lookin too familiar to Crazie Loc.

Controller_7 said:

My favorite part about these, besides his flow of course, is the beeps in both videos. First one it's the answering machine beeping. Second one, his smoke alarm is running out of batteries. It's like a new genre, acapellas with sporadic single tone beeps.

Blipcapellas....

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    jesus...this thread rules

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Oh wow. And I thought it was this:

This is much crazier. "i'm gahhh na spi-fa fla fa ya fulzzz???homburgers guy thug???I'm a cathass awn camera." Emotional Gentile pimps?!? Dude has to be on the meth, salts or something as it looks like he picks at his face often.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    What a minute he did a song w/ MC Eiht? SMH

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    After a solid feature on Kendrick Lamar, the only place left to go is a feature on Crazie Locs, it's the power of San Jose at work.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f6/mc-eiht-presents-crazie-locs-288802.html