Has anyone ever seen a picture of the girls on here?

2»

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    My homegirl Elise is known to rock rain boots in the club.

:hi:

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    fejmelba said:
    didnt we see a picture of elise (or something) once?

There may have been a pic of me on here at one time. You weirdos.

b/w

where is she now?

Trying to accomplish some sexy-grown-up stuff aka real world moves.

I miss you, SoulStrut.

• elise said:

Trying to accomplish some sexy-grown-up stuff aka real world moves.

I miss you, SoulStrut.

Yeah yeah yeah...go bake a cake or something.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Jesus H. Tittys I wonder how those things look now. I bet she is like 20 in that picture thinking "oh man my tits are badass" and now she is like in her mid 60s and each titty probably weighs ten pounds. they probably hang down to her belly button and that beaver probably has grown up to her belly button so they meet each other. beaver probably scratches the back of her tits but she doesnt even care because, well lets face it, she's probably divorced, right? Somebody probably married her for her tits, and and soon as those things went south so did the marriage. He left her, and she became an alcoholic, and stopped caring. but not enough to end it all, because deep down iside is a sweet, insecure girl who just wants to be loved, and there is always a chance, you know. probably drives to fast down the country roads just hoping to get pulled over by an older gentleman, a sheriff no doubt, with a gruff exterior but a heart of gold, who is also a bit of an old time music lover, and she'll roll down the windown, a few buttons undone on her blouse, and he'll lean down and say 'uh ma'am do you know how fast you were going?" and next thing you know they are riding white stallions through be-daisied meadows.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Gary said:
    Jesus H. Tittys I wonder how those things look now. I bet she is like 20 in that picture thinking "oh man my tits are badass" and now she is like in her mid 60s and each titty probably weighs ten pounds. they probably hang down to her belly button and that beaver probably has grown up to her belly button so they meet each other. beaver probably scratches the back of her tits but she doesnt even care because, well lets face it, she's probably divorced, right? Somebody probably married her for her tits, and and soon as those things went south so did the marriage. He left her, and she became an alcoholic, and stopped caring. but not enough to end it all, because deep down iside is a sweet, insecure girl who just wants to be loved, and there is always a chance, you know. probably drives to fast down the country roads just hoping to get pulled over by an older gentleman, a sheriff no doubt, with a gruff exterior but a heart of gold, who is also a bit of an old time music lover, and she'll roll down the windown, a few buttons undone on her blouse, and he'll lean down and say 'uh ma'am do you know how fast you were going?" and next thing you know they are riding white stallions through be-daisied meadows.

I don't even...wow...

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    gary, congrats. you win recent poasts!

• Gary said:

:face_melt: :comedy_gold:

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    that story was really taking a turn for the worst until WHAM! WHITE STALLIONS!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Yo I heard this what Raj look like.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    No female pics needed. But I kinda wish she had an ish section on the strut. I would read.

It looks like she's finally bored of blogging on records tho. No post in 3 months. Real world moves perhaps!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    phongone said:

I've met Raj. I can confirm this is what he looks like. Lovely man.

Including elbows?

• Danno3000 said:
    phongone said:

She looks like she has a pituitary disorder Y'ALL

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    phongone said:

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Danno3000 said:
    phongone said:

Raj is a guest blogger on Waxpoetics too!
    I didn't know, has this been discussed before?

found it.

JustAlice said:

Raj is a guest blogger on Waxpoetics too!
    I didn't know, has this been discussed before?

Yes.

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/73790/

Welcome back btw.

Thanks! So much catching up to do!
    Long time reader, short time poster.
    Running a record store for the past 3 years has
    kept my internetting to a minimum.