http://www.musicismysanctuary.com/dj-day-way-out-of-living-part-2/

will be posting my review soon

COP THE ALBUM if you have not don't hesitate
    life soundtrack grownman beats ya heard

• My package from PL70 was just delivered!!! YESSSS :shit_yeah:

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Just got mine.
    :holygrail:
    Been looking forward to this for a minute... album of the year material.

• GREAT ALBUM!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Got home 30 minutes ago to find this waiting for me. Listening now. Beautiful.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    Herm said:

fantastic mix!

• More copies mailing out today, official release date is tomorrow.

Buy it on Itunes presale here! :::: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/land-of-1000-chances/id600118118

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    finelikewine said:
    Herm said:

fantastic mix!

does anyone know this jazz version of "strings of life" from DJ Day's mix?

finelikewine said:
    finelikewine said:
    Herm said:

fantastic mix!

does anyone know this jazz version of "strings of life" from DJ Day's mix?

embed wmode="transparent" height="94" width="422" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio_embed?data=YTo2OntzOjU6ImFwaUlkIjtzOjE6IjQiO3M6NjoiZmlsZUlkIjtzOjg6IjIzNzEzMjI3IjtzOjQ6ImNvZGUiO3M6MTI6IjIzNzEzMjI3LTkxYyI7czo2OiJ1c2VySWQiO3M6NjoiMTczMzEzIjtzOjEyOiJleHRlcm5hbENhbGwiO2k6MTtzOjQ6InRpbWUiO2k6MTM2MDYxMTgyMDt9&;
    autoplay=default">

already found it, it's this. Thanks anyway.

• Just three songs into it right now. It was waiting for me when i got home from work.

So far its perfect. This couldn't represent what I enjoy about music any better.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Such a solid album, it won't be filed for a while....

b/w

Day has a great voice, too!

• 4YearGraduate said:
    No sir the vinyl is complete.. And, if you buy it at PL70 it'll ship with a download card with a bunch of remixes that aren't available anywhere else.
    Exile, Maker, Thes One remixes, videos, digital booklet.

We're gonna hook it up.

Yo Thes, what up with this? I'd love to peep it out. I didnt see a download card in the box unless its behind the dog picture on the cover, in which case I ain't downloading it, dog.

• Grandfather said:
    4YearGraduate said:
    No sir the vinyl is complete..

We're gonna hook it up.

Yo Thes, what up with this? I'd love to peep it out. I didnt see a download card in the box unless its behind the dog picture on the cover, in which case I ain't downloading it, dog.

Let me check on that, I have my cousin from Peru helping pack some of the boxes (family affair related) and he may have missed the DL card in your package - oof. Makes me wonder if any other ones missed.

As for the Remixes, there was a bunch of politx with the digital release of the record so they will be emailed directly to you by the end of the week. I couldn't include them in the Dropbox media folder as i had planned. The upside is they will be coming out on Vinyl eventually. I apologize for the lack of communication on that, I'm still a 1 man show here and most days i'm operating on the verge of heart attack - between manufacturing, shipping, social media, correspondence, design etc. I personally packed and mailed out 184 packages today.

That said, after an arduous pitching process I am proud to say i got the video picked up by VEVO and thus we didnt include that on the dl card because i was pretty sure that numerous people would just start uploading it to youtube, screwing up the VEVO world premier which is next friday.

• Also, If you preordered the album:
    Pull your email reciept that was sent to you and click:

VIEW RECEIPT ONLINE
    Click the link below to view your receipt online.

A download link for the LP is now available (now that its officially out Eastern Time!)

• Thanks for the info and help. I'm digi-bumpin it now too.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    Also, If you preordered the album:
    Pull your email reciept that was sent to you and click:

VIEW RECEIPT ONLINE

A download link for the LP is now available (now that its officially out Eastern Time!)

Album arrived at my work today, and I can't wait to get home and listen to it. That said, I also tried using the Drop Card thing for the digital version. _MACOSX only? Whuddup with that?

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS TOO.

spent to much $ on gear. waiting til next month to cop day album.

so happy for day. finishing these things aint easy. well done!!

• Duderonomy said:

Album arrived at my work today, and I can't wait to get home and listen to it. That said, I also tried using the Drop Card thing for the digital version. _MACOSX only? Whuddup with that?

Yeah, not stoked about the Dropcard service so i hacked the receipts and retroactively added a download link top all of them.
    Pull your email reciept that was sent to you when you completed your order and click:

VIEW RECEIPT ONLINE

A download link for the LP is now available

Thanks, but still only seeing a _MACOSX file once I've unzipped :pasue:

• Fusk. Let me go rent a PC for a few hours and try to fix this.

Am I the only PC owner that bought this album?

• I got a PC and it works fine. When I unzip, there are 2 folders - one with the record in mp3, one with the MACOSX name..

• Damn Day can sing

StoneHands said:
    I got a PC and it works fine. When I unzip, there are 2 folders - one with the record in mp3, one with the MACOSX name..

Crap, tried again and I've exceeded the maximum number of downloads.

• I just had a straight up .zip file for my download, with the album and the booklet.

But I'm on a Mac :get_on_my_level: