Dog strut

13»

Comments

• Zoey the Stumpy Tailed Australian Cattle Dog (yes, that's an actual breed). 10 years old but still runs like a two year old:

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Is he snatching a toy or a flying squirrel?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Earlier this year we lost our three year old Standard Poodle "Boogie" to a genetic auto-immune disease.

This is our newest family member, 5 month old Charley

This is what Charley was watching on my neighbors roof yesterday

• Sonny is such a good companion to my ill dad who is a little lonelier these days since all the kids are grown up and moved out or are off at college. He knows commands for sit, talk, handshake, play dead, get the paper, get dad for dinner, and hug, where he presses his face against your body and leans into you with his weight. He's such a good boy

• jjfad027 said:
    Is he snatching a toy or a flying squirrel?

Both!

It's a toy called a Flying Squirrel:

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    We adopted a Vizsla puppy named Greta last week. I love Vizslas... such affectionate, loyal, high energy dogs!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Vizslas are hella expensive, you got a puppy at a shelter? Congrats!
    I wanna play with all the dogs in this thread.

The_Non said:

Yes... she was expensive but it has been a life long dream to own one... had to drive Oneonta, NY to pick her up.

• plus they are odorless. bonus!

great looking pup, Raj.

I love dogs.

• Great lookin' dog Raj. The wife and I went the smaller dog route so we can pick them up when necessary.

Boris:

Natasha:

Boris and Natasha get bored at the vet:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Congrats Raj.
    Great pics and dog.

• Options
    RAJ said:
    The_Non said:

Yes... she was expensive but it has been a life long dream to own one... had to drive Oneonta, NY to pick her up.

We picked up a Rhodesian Ridgeback last year, she plays with a couple of sibling Vizsla's at the dog park. Nice dogs, congrats.

• SO SOPHISTICATED

getting a toy in the mail and promptly destroying it

velociraptor for hallowe'en

• This is my wife's 3-year old chihuahua "Camille" aka "Camillezebub" aka "Camillion" aka "Piquee'" from start to present.
    Attached files

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    RAJ said:
    We adopted a Vizsla puppy named Greta last week. I love Vizslas... such affectionate, loyal, high energy dogs!

when I was in high school I took in a vizsla from a family friend who was moving around too much and couldn't take proper care of him. They're awesome dogs, super affectionate and fun. At home they're really chill as long as you let them use up their energy outside.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    My avatar pic is of one of my dogs...

About a year ago, I posted it on reddit and inevitably the hive mind shopped the fuck out of it in amazing fashion...I don't recall sharing them with the Strut...so here' goes:

// favorite one right there...so good//

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Where all my dawgs at!? Proud to introduce the newest addition to our family - Yung JayLee. Adopted this sweetie on MLK Day and couldn't be happier!

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    ^^^ she looks like a sweety, my girl plays w/ a doberman all the time in the park. She's now a year and a half, it's like she 's been around forever.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Great dogs.

My lady is 2 now and truly this man's best friend.

5P7A4734.jpg

rain103 said:
    Where all my dawgs at!? Proud to introduce the newest addition to our family - Yung JayLee. Adopted this sweetie on MLK Day and couldn't be happier!

Congrats!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here's our little 'ole' girl' (Terri) chillin' at my mom's house last summer:

She's a 12-year old silky terrier, still cute as a button and full of energy.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    RAJ said:
    rain103 said:

Congrats!

Thanks. Smooth sailing so far! My coworker has a Veszula(?) and has nothing but positive things to say about the breed.

This thread makes me smile.