you and your friend, same girl (NRR)

1235»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• Did the young mack really just mistake poonany for an opera composer???

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Line on up! C'mon ride the train.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    this is cosmic and shit, I just got this in the mail, unexpected, today:

• Did the young mack really just mistake poonany for an opera composer???

oh hell no themack is like 13 steps ahead of your game old man. he simply combined the words "coochie" and "punany" and created "puccini".

• Line on up! C'mon ride the train.

Somebody make this their avatar before I do

My thoughts on the subject:
    Tell dude to stop being a bitch. How you want to word that is up to you.
    Then distract him by going to another party with him, and find some other girl for him to "holler" at for 2 weeks.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Line on up! C'mon ride the train.

Somebody make this their avatar before I do

My thoughts on the subject:
    Tell dude to stop being a bitch. How you want to word that is up to you.
    Then distract him by going to another party with him, and find some other girl for him to "holler" at for 2 weeks.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Didn't puccini channel the rage of angry poon-tang in his music?

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I repeat, y'all are a bunch of bad friends.

If my dude hollered at me on some irrational shit, he's my fucking dude, and I'd respect that and I wouldn't question his irrationality because he's my fucking dude. I don't care if he's sweating a girl that he's never talked to. I don't care if I met motherfucking Scarlett Johanson and he's on some "Dude, I've had a crush on her forever please don't date her." If it's my dude and the shit bothers him, I'ma try my damndest to look out for my dude and not do shit that bothers him. We're fucking human beings. Sometimes we can be irrational and retarded and emotional about dumb shit, but if we can't trust our friends to respect that, what the fuck?

But mostly: What the fuck is wrong with you people? Don't you listen to rap music? What happened to "G'z up and hoes down?"

It comes down to this though: if you don't feel bad about doing it, then fuck it, you don't feel bad about doing it so go ahead and do it. If you do feel bad, then don't do it. Simple really.

Remind me to never be good friends with any of y'all mugs, though.

-e

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If my dude hollered at me on some irrational shit, he's my fucking dude, and I'd respect that and I wouldn't question his irrationality because he's my fucking dude. I don't care if he's sweating a girl that he's never talked to. I don't care if I met motherfucking Scarlett Johanson and he's on some "Dude, I've had a crush on her forever please don't date her." If it's my dude and the shit bothers him, I'ma try my damndest to look out for my dude and not do shit that bothers him. We're fucking human beings. Sometimes we can be irrational and retarded and emotional about dumb shit, but if we can't trust our friends to respect that, what the fuck?

But mostly: What the fuck is wrong with you people? Don't you listen to rap music? What happened to "G'z up and hoes down?"

It comes down to this though: if you don't feel bad about doing it, then fuck it, you don't feel bad about doing it so go ahead and do it. If you do feel bad, then don't do it. Simple really.

-e

Can't have irrational dudes in the circle.

They will bring you down.

I repeat:

I think you may have to beat this dude up or something.

• ayoayo 44 Posts
    this shit used to happen to me and my boy. the first one to make some kind of progress, the other one backs off... end of story. we never even discussed it but it went without saying. tell your friend to fall back, he is being unreasonable. dont even tell this girl the situation because she will get gassed. you got the number, thats it. finding girls is easy, finding quality girls is amazingly difficult (insert no good disgusting lying whore comment here). maybe if he would have told you before that he is "trying to holler" he might have a claim there, but i imagine everyone is "trying to holler" at this girl. if this is your real friend, you should be able to easily show him how stupid he is being and not stand in the way of your possible happiness.

• this shit is pathetic.

Sorry Siro, but while you're posting on Soulstrut you could of given old girl the shocker by now.

For once I'm actually down for a MYLATENCY thread deletion.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

"What happened to "G'z up and hoes down?" he pondered with melancholy nostalgia.

• Fuck all that shit blood. First off no motherfucking friend gets hot at they friend over a chick. Unless you love that chick. In which case, yes you are a bad friend. If you salted his game then you are a hater. If you are like "the bitch chose me" then that is the double truth ruth and dude needs to live with that.

Honestly there is only one time I ever checked a homie over that and it was because he did it to be meanspirited and it was a girl I had known for years and felt strongly towards. And yes, I had already "sealed the deal".

If me and you are at a bar, and I like this chick right, and she steps to you, fuck it I will live vicariously. My dude was recently into the girl that works next to my shop. OK. I tried to hook it up for him, at which point said girl emphasized her interest not in my holmes, but in THE GOD himself. My boy was all good with that, and told me to give him the wrap-up story at 11. That's real fucking friends. Who the fuck gets twitted out over a bitch.

Some rat ass motherfuckers in the world today

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts

-e

Indeed.

Man, if yall know anything you know that ALOT of guys get crazy and irrational over a lady.

If you shut them all off, wtf does that accomplish? If you're getting hated hard, then that's a different story. Release and distance yourself from them both. I'd say more often than not, dudes are on some territorial bullshit.

There are millions of girls out there. Either I'm failing to detect sarcasm in context, or everything that faux rillz has said is clownish as usual.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    at which point said girl emphasized her interest not in my holmes, but in THE GOD himself.
    she knows DEEROCK????

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Fuck all that shit blood. First off no motherfucking friend gets hot at they friend over a chick. Unless you love that chick. In which case, yes you are a bad friend. If you salted his game then you are a hater. If you are like "the bitch chose me" then that is the double truth ruth and dude needs to live with that.

Honestly there is only one time I ever checked a homie over that and it was because he did it to be meanspirited and it was a girl I had known for years and felt strongly towards. And yes, I had already "sealed the deal".

If me and you are at a bar, and I like this chick right, and she steps to you, fuck it I will live vicariously. My dude was recently into the girl that works next to my shop. OK. I tried to hook it up for him, at which point said girl emphasized her interest not in my holmes, but in THE GOD himself. My boy was all good with that, and told me to give him the wrap-up story at 11. That's real fucking friends. Who the fuck gets twitted out over a bitch.

three words

GOSPEL FUCKING TRUTH

amen

• dayday 9,612 Posts

"What happened to "G'z up and hoes down?" he pondered with melancholy nostalgia.

This had me ROLLLLLLLLLING!!!!!!!!!!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Fuck all that shit blood. First off no motherfucking friend gets hot at they friend over a chick. Unless you love that chick. In which case, yes you are a bad friend. If you salted his game then you are a hater. If you are like "the bitch chose me" then that is the double truth ruth and dude needs to live with that.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this thread still going on?