you and your friend, same girl (NRR)

Comments

• basically i think she's clueless to the two of us having feelings for her simulaneosly, which i feel gives me seniority, cause at least it won't look weird like if i was to back down and have my friend h oller at her now
    he has been hollering for 2 weeks, if she had any interest in him at all he would have her number by now, even if he was too scared to ask for it.

• seems a little suspicious on her part....if she's diggin you like you're diggin her she needs to end his 2 week pursuit .....SHE[/b],not you or him needs to take action and tell someone to back off....if not, then she's obviously enjoying this and you need to be a bigger man and let her go
    i'd rather not tell her about our situation, it'll make us both look bad, and neither one of us will get her (i'm assuming), because i'm guessing she'll be on some "i don't want to get in the middle of this" shit

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Just let him know she's not feeling him and gave you her number.

she needs to do that...and obviously she's in no hurry

• it sounds like girl doesn't even know his friend is "hollering" haha
    that's what i'm saying!

basically i think she's clueless to the two of us having feelings for her simulaneosly, which i feel gives me seniority, cause at least it won't look weird like if i was to back down and have my friend h oller at her now
    he has been hollering for 2 weeks, if she had any interest in him at all he would have her number by now, even if he was too scared to ask for it.
    that's my assupmtion, and also that he wants her more now that he knows i'm talking to her

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts
    shoot him

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You guys are all 100% poptarts, except for Brian, who's only like 50%.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Ed is coming correct on the advice tip.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

seems a little suspicious on her part....if she's diggin you like you're diggin her she needs to end his 2 week pursuit .....SHE[/b],not you or him needs to take action and tell someone to back off....if not, then she's obviously enjoying this and you need to be a bigger man and let her go
    i'd rather not tell her about our situation, it'll make us both look bad, and neither one of us will get her (i'm assuming), because i'm guessing she'll be on some "i don't want to get in the middle of this" shit
    but then isn't that kinda shady on your part? she probably should know about it. if you really care about her and all, maybe you should tell her about it and then just give your homeboy a chance to cool down (or find another girl to holler at ) before going out with her.

• it sounds like girl doesn't even know his friend is "hollering" haha
    that's what i'm saying!

basically i think she's clueless to the two of us having feelings for her simulaneosly, which i feel gives me seniority, cause at least it won't look weird like if i was to back down and have my friend h oller at her now
    that's my assupmtion, and also that he wants her more now that he knows i'm talking to her

ok then go with my other suggestion, once he knows(thinks) you've ran thru that already he might not be interested in her anymore.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    SALLYSTRUT

WTF!!!...DUDE QUIT BEING A PUSSY AND TELL HER!!!.....BETTER NOW THAN 2 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN SHE FINDS OUT AND THINKS YOU GUYS WERE BOTH PLAYING HER AND STOPS TRUSTING YOU.....

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

WTF!!!...DUDE QUIT BEING A PUSSY AND TELL HER!!!.....BETTER NOW THAN 2 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN SHE FINDS OUT AND THINKS YOU GUYS WERE BOTH PLAYING HER AND STOPS TRUSTING YOU.....
    if you really care about this girl you just met and all, it's the only right thing to do

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

real talk

• Just let him know she's not feeling him and gave you her number.

exactly. at this point for her to tell him that, he'd have to actually ask for her number, in which case we'd both look like idiots, what with her knowing we're friends, and both asking for numbers

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    This is tough though.
    You get with her, your friend will be salty
    He gets with her, YOU will be salty

I think you better let it go...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Your friend sounds like a jealous guy.

So, in the future, whenever he doesn't want you to go after a girl... you'll back off?

That would make you bitch. And those kinda dudes won't practice what they preach in the same position, most of the time.

Again, he's a jealous man with self-esteem issues.

If the girl is worth it, and you want to be with her, I say go for it. Talk to your friend first and just tell him how you feel.

Either he'll be a jealous little man-girl or he'll be a man/friend about it.

• i'd rather not tell her about our situation, it'll make us both look bad, and neither one of us will get her (i'm assuming), because i'm guessing she'll be on some "i don't want to get in the middle of this" shit

if you really care about this girl you just met and all, it's the only right thing to do
    i feel you guys, but honestly, telling her this early on (shit i just got her number 3 nights ago), might just fuck things up between me and her in addition to me and the homie. cause like i said, she might just not want to get caught in the middle so she'll back off, and then we'll all be salty

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

seems a little suspicious on her part....if she's diggin you like you're diggin her she needs to end his 2 week pursuit .....SHE[/b],not you or him needs to take action and tell someone to back off....if not, then she's obviously enjoying this and you need to be a bigger man and let her go

i agree with the above. but sounds like she doesn't know the whole story.

unless i was head over heels for a dude, that's what i would be saying, too. makes for not an ideal start to a relationship. neither is feeding her half-truths and keeping shit that effects her directly.
    if you're willing to lose a friend over a girl, then there's your decision. if this one thing makes you lose respect for him and feel like not hanging with him in the near future, that's your answer right there.

sounds to me like you've already made a decison and you just want folks to tell you it's the right one.

alternate ending: you two get married, he'll meet someone else and marry her and this whole thing will be forgotten and you will all live happily ever after.

oh yea - turn the tables. what if you were him? how would you want to be treated by your friend in this situation? try and do the same for him.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

three of my best friends wre in a crazy love triangle. This one dude M. and his girl J. had been going out and living together for like 3 years. M. kind of breaks it off and goes to Japan for nine months. C., who is my friend and great friends with both J., and M., starts getting more friendly with J. They have this secret affair that was supposed to be purely physcial until J. has to go to Japan to visit M. She tells him about her affair and M. comes home early. But J. is still into C., and vice versa. She lets them kind of battle it out for a couple months, but is still with C. but on the down lo, J. drives up to LA to be with M. every now and then. So tons of drama. But it turns out that C. and J. are made for eachother and after a while M. accepts this. They are friends now because a real homie understands that love is rare.

For real, I feel like you may need to beat this dude up or something.

three of my best friends wre in a crazy love triangle. This one dude M. and his girl J. had been going out and living together for like 3 years. M. kind of breaks it off and goes to Japan for nine months. C., who is my friend and great friends with both J., and M., starts getting more friendly with J. They have this secret affair that was supposed to be purely physcial until J. has to go to Japan to visit M. She tells him about her affair and M. comes home early. But J. is still into C., and vice versa. She lets them kind of battle it out for a couple months, but is still with C. but on the down lo, J. drives up to LA to be with M. every now and then. So tons of drama. But it turns out that C. and J. are made for eachother and after a while M. accepts this. They are friends now because a real homie understands that love is rare.

Could you maybe use real names? I'm having trouble following with all the letters...

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Yeah your boy is in the wrong. If he was to approach her he wouldn't get any love. Tell him to This thread shouldn't be this long....Kick dude in the shin and pour some Mikes bitchmade leamonade on him. He is blocking his boy that actually has a chance with this girl.

Yeah your boy is in the wrong. If he was to approach her he wouldn't get any love. Tell him to this thread should be this long....Kick dude in the shin and pour some Mikes bitchmade leamonade on him. He is blocking his boy that actually has a chance with this girl.

This is what we're looking for.

• i see all your points, and really appreciate y'alls two cents... like miss bassie said, maybe i do kinda have my mind made up and am looking for support.. but at the same time, as non-partisan as i can be right now (i'm trying, don't know if it's working), i do feel that if i was him, and he already got her number, that would constitute some sort of seniority. actually, yes i do believe that i would back down at that point. getting her number is what makes it official in my book. at that point, if i was him, i'd realize that was that. maybe be pissed, but i got beat.

like i said him, another friend of mine, her, and a few other people spent the weekend together, slept on the floor together. the homie said, he didn't even see him talk to her then....i really DO think i'm right here

i had two friends go through somthing similar recently.....friend #1 hollerin at this chick but never got the number....friend #2 hollered for 10 minutes got the number....friend #1 salty of course so friend #2 tells homegirl..."my homie says he was hollerin at you and is mad at me because he said i stepped on his toes....i didn't know...me and the homies don't get down like that..i've known dude for years"...GIRLS SAYS..."i dont get down like that either...he was tryna holler???...i had no idea,didn't seem that way ....tell your friend i wasn't fellin him like that or i can call him and tell him myself...i don't want to end your friendship over a misunderstanding".....

friend#1..a little embarrased..but he's moved on

friend#2..happy and guilt free bangin this chick daily

• Dude, no offence, but your friend is dumbass. And thats what I would tell him. If he tries to call you on anything just look him straight in the eye and say "DUDE. you are a dumbass." Make sure you roll your eyes for added effect. Make sure that you make it absolutely clear to him that he is retarded.

Then drop the "yo' bitch choose me" line. OK that last part was a joke.

But seriously, your friend is a complete tool. I would throw that shit right in his face like "booo hooooo I hurt your little wittle feeewlings?"

Shit pisses me off kinda, because yeah, your buds are important, but if this girl really stands out as someone special then you need to go for it.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    i had two friends go through somthing similar recently.....friend #1 hollerin at this chick but never got the number....friend #2 hollered for 10 minutes got the number....friend #1 salty of course so friend #2 tells homegirl..."my homie says he was hollerin at you and is mad at me because he said i stepped on his toes....i didn't know...me and the homies don't get down like that..i've known dude for years"...GIRLS SAYS..."i dont get down like that either...he was tryna holler???...i had no idea,didn't seem that way ....tell your friend i wasn't fellin him like that or i can call him and tell him myself...i don't want to end your friendship over a misunderstanding".....

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    All these letters and numbers

Yo I had this friend named P and he was going with this girl B and it was really good ...After a while it started to get boring and B's home girl J started getting all up in the mix. ...So now P had b and J and it was a beautiful thing

Except we need names because the numbers are confusing us.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    three years ago, i saw my girlfriend at seattle community college, i was dating another girl (engaged actually), and pointed her out to one of my best homies, that was going to the same school. a week later he asked her out, and they dated for about 9months. during that time, she broke up with him several times, and i was his "ear" for all of it. i thought she was some hott shit and really cool, so i tried to remain objective through all of his craziness (crying/blubber talk).

finally they broke up, and she and i became friends. i had in the meantime broken up with my girlfriend, and had been told by my buddy to not speak to her. a year later he went on a 3month roadtrip, during which time, the girl and i hooked up. i tried to think of the most diplomatic way to explain the situation, but i/we were fucked. we ended on the worst terms (i invited him to come to my work to let me beat him up on the clock, after he called up the girl i was previously engaged to, asking her out. she said no, and called me up, fucking pissed). he moved to NY, and still tells everyone how badly i fucked him over.

-i guess it just depends on how much you like her.

ps. i'm still hitting it.