you and your friend, same girl (NRR)

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Jesus. Y'all are a bunch of bad friends.

-e

if lil dude doesnt even have her number, he needs to recognize the macadocious abilities and back off, sure hes been trying to get at her, but youve talked to her once and your 20 steps ahead of him...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

-e
    The way shit is going with that friend (and yes I have friends like this), he'll blame dude when shit goes wrong with another "holla" even if dude stops persuing girl

Right?

"Look, I know you never even met her or anything, but she seems to have heard about you somewhere, and once she heard about you that's all she wanted to talk about, and I just feel like things would be better for our friendship if you were to lower your player profile or maybe move to another city"

• Jesus. Y'all are a bunch of bad friends.

-e

if lil dude doesnt even have her number, he needs to recognize the macadocious abilities and back off, sure hes been trying to get at her, but youve talked to her once and your 20 steps ahead of him...
    so why is it "shady" for me to want to keep pursuing her? it's not like i KNEW he was hollering before i got the digits...

• dayday 9,612 Posts

-e
    The way shit is going with that friend (and yes I have friends like this), he'll blame dude when shit goes wrong with another "holla" even if dude stops persuing girl
    i honestly can't see how he didn't get her number after two weeks of "hollering". the thought even crossed my mind, that he wasn't sure, but now he wants her MORE, cause he sees i want her, on some childish shit... maybe?

flip for her

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

-e

so why is it "shady" for me to want to keep pursuing her? it's not like i KNEW he was hollering before i got the digits...
    it's shady cos he saw her first man. what's so hard to understand about that?

• dude he saw her first so she's all his man
    thats so shady
    i hope that's sarcasm

i would hold off for a minute, once dude realizes he has no game with said lady you oughta be able to get in where you fit in
    yeah, but how are we gonna look to her, to friends trying to holler? if i back off and he starts talking to her, we lames already, no? and what if she eventually digs him?? that would hurrt

you should definitely call her, but just slow it down a bit. youre getting all shook and you havent even kissed her yet!

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I say "two weeks" is the key phrase here. you're homie is already in "friend mode" with the girl.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    There's 6 billion people in this world. 3 billion are girls.

yo that's foul. lots of those girls are underage.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

-e

In all fairness, if dude saw her first 2 weeks ago and has made zero progress I'd say that's fair game. What's the expiration date on game son?!

• Jesus. Y'all are a bunch of bad friends.

-e

but isn't it shady of him to tell me to back off even after i got the digits? keep in mind i unknowingly got the digits, but now i that i did, i feel like it's sort of the next level, meaning = she knows i dig her, she must feel likewise if she gave me the digits... so aren't i the one who should have seniority??

I say "two weeks" is the key phrase here. you're homie is already in "friend mode" with the girl.

That's right--real dudes can't let their actions be dictated by the failings of poptarts. Matter of fact, I think you need to cut this dude off.

• you should be like" damn, you've been hollering for two weeks?!?! i hit that yesterday!!"

• I say "two weeks" is the key phrase here. you're homie is already in "friend mode" with the girl.

That's right--real dudes can't let their actions be dictated by the failings of poptarts. Matter of fact, I think you need to cut this dude off.
    i mean dude has been a friend for years, but shit like this seems to come up, just drama in general with the dude. he's still a good friend, and i'm not saying "women over friends" or anything... just saying...

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I think we need THE MACK to weigh in on this

• honestly, i feel like if he told me he got digits while i told him i've "been trying to holler", i think i'd back off. or am i just saying that in my own defense, i don't know...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    honestly, i feel like if he told me he got digits while i told him i've "been trying to holler", i think i'd back off. or am i just saying that in my own defense, i don't know...

honestly, if you dont have digits, how are you "hollering"

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    but isn't it shady of him to tell me to back off even after i got the digits? keep in mind i unknowingly got the digits, but now i that i did, i feel like it's sort of the next level, meaning = she knows i dig her, she must feel likewise if she gave me the digits... so aren't i the one who should have seniority??

Shady implies doing shit behind someones back. Your friends butthurt because he swung and missed. Hey, it happens to the best of us. Just sit down and be real with him. If he can't deal with it then you have a choice to make. Her or him.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Hi.

Does the girl know you two are friends? Maybe she will have an opinion about this.
    Could be she won't feel that good about getting serious with one and having to deal with the weird tension with the other.
    Maybe she doesn't want to be stuck in the middle of this conflict?
    Maybe find out the exact extent of your friend's relationship with her.
    It would be a good thing to actually consider how the girl feels about this situation.

• honestly, i feel like if he told me he got digits while i told him i've "been trying to holler", i think i'd back off. or am i just saying that in my own defense, i don't know...

honestly, if you dont have digits, how are you "hollering"
    that's what i was saying. he, her, and a few other friends even spent the night at the homies apartment last weekend. i mean what better opportunity to "holler"? but when i told him that, he was on some, "oh so you're saying you're more pimp than me for getting digits faster?"

??

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

-e

In all fairness, if dude saw her first 2 weeks ago and has made zero progress I'd say that's fair game. What's the expiration date on game son?!
    i'm being sarcastic that's basically his only friend's claim "yo i saw her first man you best step off." i think the key thing over here is siro didn't know that his friend was persuing her.

if you haven't yet, i would just sit down on have a talk with your friend about the whole thing. honestly, you don't really win in any of the situations because your friend will definitely blame you if he doesn't hook up with her (dude most likely got no chance by now) and if you two hook up (you and girl not you and your friend nh) then your friend will be mad salty.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Fuck it man, tell him "bros before ho's" and be done with it.

If he's a man he'll understand. Just let him know she's not feeling him and gave you her number. End of story.
    What can you do? Should you not date all the other chicks that don't like this dude??
    Fuckng ridiculous.

And again, beware of my story.

i mean dude has been a friend for years, but shit like this seems to come up, just drama in general with the dude. he's still a good friend, and i'm not saying "women over friends" or anything... just saying...

Players can't afford to get emotional over schitt like knowing people for years--I think it's time to dead this friendship. This dude will bring you down--soon you, too, will be wandering around starry-eyed, talking about "I've been trying to holler for a month, and I think I'm finally starting to get somewhere," while the woman in question is taking out a restraining order on you.

• you should be like" damn, you've been hollering for two weeks?!?! i hit that yesterday!!"

• Hi.

Does the girl know you two are friends? Maybe she will have an opinion about this.
    Could be she won't feel that good about getting serious with one and having to deal with the weird tension with the other.
    It would be a good thing to actually consider how the girl feels about this situation.
    hey, miss bassie, thatnks for weighing in. yes she knows we're friends, and that's why i'm thinking that even if i back down for him to holler at her, ain't we looking like some lames, getting at the same girl who knows we're friends? but i'm quite sure she doesn't know he likes her, whereas it's more "official" for my, what with having her number. basically i think she's clueless to the two of us having feelings for her simulaneosly, which i feel gives me seniority, cause at least it won't look weird like if i was to back down and have my friend h oller at her now

Hi.

No, no, no.

He must keep the information imperfect.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Hi.

i was thinking that too, but depending on what girl is like, she might like the two friends fighting over her, nahmean? the finding the "exact extent" advice is solid, but then what does he tell his friend? "yo, girl said you was a chump, give up already."

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    aight this is the situation, and i thought i'd get some opinions: so there's a girl who's a friend of my brothers, who i've seen around lately. i get her number at a party a few nights ago. then i tell the homie, who in turn tells me that he's been "trying to holler at her for two weeks now". he tells me i'm shady for persuing her. my thoughts are, it would be shady if were were both hollering knowingly, but the fact that i didn't know, and the fact that i already got her number (and am really diggin' her...), makes me feel like i'm already ahead, so to speak, and that he should understand and not get mad... please help me out, dudes...

seems a little suspicious on her part....if she's diggin you like you're diggin her she needs to end his 2 week pursuit .....SHE[/b],not you or him needs to take action and tell someone to back off....if not, then she's obviously enjoying this and you need to be a bigger man and let her go

Hi.

i was thinking that too, but depending on what girl is like, she might like the two friends fighting over her, nahmean? the finding the "exact extent" advice is solid, but then what does he tell his friend? "yo, girl said you was a chump, give up already."

Somebody needs to tell his friend that, regardless.

• Just let him know she's not feeling him and gave you her number.
    homie, there's nothing more i'd like to do than convince him of that, but dude is on some sensitive, take shit the wrong way shit, and i don't see how i could put that across without making him think "i'm superior" or some bullshit.. i don't want to take it to some "she likes me, not you", at least better put...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    seems a little suspicious on her part....if she's diggin you like you're diggin her she needs to ended his 2 week pursuit .....SHE[/b],not you or him needs to take action and tell someone to back off....if not, then she's obviously enjoying this and you need to be a bigger man and let her go
    it sounds like girl doesn't even know his friend is "hollering" haha