Women Shopping in Pyjamas. GTFOOHWTBS-R

2»

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Anyways, I always sleep stark bollock naked.

Pyjamas are gash.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    skel said:
    Anyways, I always sleep stark bollock naked.

Pyjamas are gash.

I guess being single again is suiting you, S*e*e. Every cloud and all that.

SBN was always my approach, but after I got married the wife said she feared for her life on the more... fragrant nights. I argued it was good enough for Marilyn Monroe, she countered with the fact that MM smelled of Chanel #5, not curry and methane.

Where did I put my "Pussy Whipped" onesie...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    There is a line between freedom to not be bothered and self-respect.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    The funniest thing in this thread was learning that not only is Wales just getting around to a no-bare-feet in places of business policy in 2013, but it is also considered newsworthy. Stay classy, Wales.

• mickalphabet said:
    its big here in dublin

understatement mick.
    i saved this before i jumped off facebook

trailer for the documentary

notice in dublin dole offices

Pidgin Irish.

:face_melt:

• i tot was gas.x

• i tot it were heiroglyphs

• gazgaz 232 Posts
    Jaggerz said:
    mickalphabet said:
    its big here in dublin

notice in dublin dole offices

haha thats just classic

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Jaggerz said:

I think my brain just broke trying to read that

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts
    DJBombjack said:
    Jaggerz said:

I think my brain just broke trying to read that

i tot it wuz triky n i knw wot saunds like nall

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Call me uptight, but I definitely have a problem with this. I guess it's not a big deal to run to the store in Uggs and sweats (it seems to be the uniform of college girls around here unless it's Saturday night), but this shit is redonkulous.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I was thinking last night how this phenomenon is Wal-Mart's fault.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    When I was 17, I got kicked out of Baybrook Mall in Houston for being barefoot (while tripping hard on acid).

asstro said:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    [it is a lazy, almost entitled attitude of "I want/need to go do grown up stuff but I don't feel like i need to be a grown up and put on some grown up clothes.

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I wonder if this was the kind of talk that would happen in saloons or whatever back when people stopped wearing suits and started wearing jeans.

• people still wear suits nigga

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Jaggerz said:
    people still wear suits nigga

I prefer "beaner," thankyouverymuch.

Anyways, I was referring to the days when people stopped wearing suits ALL THE TIME and started dressing more casual when they'd leave the house. Of course, I didn't really research any of this, but I do know that there was a time when people wore their best suits when leaving the house. Shoot, we were t-shirts now. That shit was underwear back then!

Doesn't really matter though, we're all gonna end up like the folks in Wall???E anyways...

• wasn't meant as a slight towards you personally, but if pikey is ok in a thread so is nigga. people can take it or leave it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Herm said:
    Jaggerz said:
    people still wear suits nigga

I prefer "beaner," thankyouverymuch.

Anyways, I was referring to the days when people stopped wearing suits ALL THE TIME and started dressing more casual when they'd leave the house. Of course, I didn't really research any of this, but I do know that there was a time when people wore their best suits when leaving the house. Shoot, we were t-shirts now. That shit was underwear back then!

Doesn't really matter though, we're all gonna end up like the folks in Wall???E anyways...

^^^^^^^^^^ Still mows the lawn in a jacket and tie

Kinda cray though that formal has become almost punk.

• ]

Whan that Aprille with his shoores soote
    The drought of March hath perced to the roote
    And bathed every vein in swich liquor
    Of which vertu engendred is the flour

We're goin' backwards.....

• HarveyCanal said:
    When I was 17, I got kicked out of Baybrook Mall in Houston for being barefoot (while tripping hard on acid).
    Hey, I really need to ask you something, but your inbox is full, so I can't send you PM. it's about one of your old posts.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Tyrant said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Hey, I really need to ask you something, but your inbox is full, so I can't send you PM. it's about one of your old posts.

Damn. Dude going to hold Harvey to account for comments on chemtrails, illuminati, drones or main regulating mens?

• skel said:
    Tyrant said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Damn. Dude going to hold Harvey to account for comments on chemtrails, illuminati, drones or main regulating mens?
    lol. About Scott Weiland actually. I joined this forum a year ago just to send him PM and I still can't reach him...Arghhh, somebody help me.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Tyrant said:
    skel said:
    Tyrant said:
    HarveyCanal said:

lol. About Scott Weiland actually. I joined this forum a year ago just to send him PM and I still can't reach him...Arghhh, somebody help me.

My pm's feature has been busted forever.

Try emailing: r2g2_53@hotmail.com

I was just watching my old high school video yearbook from 85-86 last night with my daughter. When Scott Weiland comes on with his band from the time talking about how he'll soon be rich and famous, I told my daughter that yes, he did become rich and famous, just like he said he would.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    De say in da spring
    Da boid is on da wing
    But dat is absoid
    For cointly da wing
    Is on da boid