Favorite Frozen Dinner

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
The Marie Callender Honey Roasted Chicken Breast with mashed potatoes and green beans is FUCKING DOPE!!!

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The Marie Callender CHICKEN PARMESAN is FUCKING DOPE!!!

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    I just had a Stouffers Sesame Chicken ...it was pretty good

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

you need to eat at least 5 in order to count as dinner

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I like the mama celeste deluxe pizzas. And the french bread ones too. and I like chicken fingers.

and wolfgang puck's lasagne.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• wonkawonka 84 Posts
    Stouffers Thanksgiving Dinner

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Damn ya'll! You guys really eat frozen dinners? I have NEVER eaten one of those. Why would you eat frozen food? Don't those taste bad? The food has been pre cooked and sitting around frozen for weeks. What's wrong with cooking fresh food? Than again, what do I know? I'm a Gormet bougie bitch.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Damn ya'll! You guys really eat frozen dinners? I have NEVER eaten one of those. Why would you eat frozen food? Don't those taste bad? The food has been pre cooked and sitting around frozen for weeks. What's wrong with cooking fresh food? Than again, what do I know? I'm a Gormet bougie bitch.

I hear ya Chan... i try to eat healthy, but my schedule is too hectic to cook good meals for myself. Plus I love the taste of all that extra sodium that can only be found in frozen meals. You gotta try those Marie Callender joints, hommie... ol' girl be puttin' her foot in it!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Veggie Pot Pies

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    i likes one of these

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Yo,

I just bought 4 of the Marie Calendar frozen dinners, honey roasted chicken, herb chicken, chicken fried steak, lasagna..... Werd! Mainly use them for lunch when I need a quick meal at the office or at home - shit comes in handy and beats paying $6 or more each time I go out to eat... More money in my pocket = more money for rekkids...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo,

I just bought 4 of the Marie Calendar frozen dinners, honey roasted chicken, herb chicken, chicken fried steak, lasagna..... Werd! Mainly use them for lunch when I need a quick meal at the office or at home - shit comes in handy and beats paying $6 or more each time I go out to eat... More money in my pocket = more money for rekkids...

That's what I'm sayin', DJCire! I mean, no... as Big Chan said, it ain't the healthiest shit a nigga could eat, but it's GOTTA be healthier than a Whopper w/ fries. Marie C is a bad b, pho real.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Eating poor for most of my life...

...I don't know, because it's there and it's cheap. In a better place, I'd be going to Whole Foods and eating that goat cheese pizza, or just walking for 100 miles around Seattle like that one guy who is doing it now.

http://seacirc.blogspot.com/

Can eating habits change, for the better? Definitely. I have been eating a lot less, and I'm into my 7th week of walking (to update on the post Supreme had up awhile back).

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    i likes one of these

I had taken my nephew to the pool, and the ice cream lady (!) was right outside, so I bought him one of these.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Chill Phill,

I used to like those Swanson frozen dinners back in the "poor military brat" era (it was an early-mid 70s thang!). I don't really get down with those anymore (holy salt, Batman!!!). Times were lean back in Aberdeen (MD; any Harford County peeps up in here!!!) during the trailer days. Shiiit, I used to think Bata Bullets were fresh tennis shoes, and used to rock those slip-n-slide, $2.00 Safeway joints. It was before I found out I was a nigga (childhood innocence-related). Kids are smarter than adults!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i used to rock that Marie Callendar's chicken breast combo on the regular.
    now that i'm veg though, i usually go with this...

Amy's Brown Rice w/tofu, mushrooms, etc. organic.

not really filling for a dinner though.