What is your best survival asset in the case of Doomsday?

2»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    bassie said:
    The elements and nuclear cockroaches laying eggs in my sinuses and ear drums scare me more.

Thx for giving me great dream thoughts tonight HA!

If I wasn't going home for Xmas I would definitely come over for Christmas eve and you can tell me more.

That is, if we get past Friday...

• HarveyCanal said:
    I find it funny that in a situation that is most often characterized as the sun exploding, the poles reversing, and/or aliens invading that people are most concerned about the danger presented by OTHER PEOPLE.

the flesh eating zombies are a known quantity. its the humans that are the wild cards

• My daughter collects knives and has about 47 at last count (not joking).

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    My record collection.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I find it funny that [...] people are most concerned about the danger presented by OTHER PEOPLE.

the flesh eating zombies are a known quantity. its the humans that are the wild cards

With that in mind:

I've got a friendly face that people assume they've met before and I look harmless :cheese:

Also, I'm good at running if I need to get the fuck out of dodge, can get by on little sleep, and I'm not a picky eater.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts

This is how the Mayan civilization will be remembered. Far more sensible than this:

They had heads like this when they were coming up with these predictions. They never predicted their culture could be condensed onto a lolly-ice stick.

• reynaldo's guns ??

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    While I am generally a nice guy, I will straight up be jacking people for shit should the need arise. Sorry, guys.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I know the best spots for foraging chantrelles and blackberries (not during the same season, of course).

:freeway:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rock-A-Logic

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    While I am generally a nice guy, I will straight up be jacking people for shit should the need arise. Sorry, guys.

I see you. Get everyone to give up their guns...and THEN you become a jacker. Pretty sly, I must say.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    DB_Cooper said:

I see you. Get everyone to give up their guns...and THEN you become a jacker. Pretty sly, I must say.

Well, you know. I just prefer the old-timey baseball bat style of jacking.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Quick the Shower! There's a gas mask and gun there!