Strutter Music Thread 2012!!! Put your music where... you know

13»

Comments

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    man there are some good joints on here.
    beatsoup im diggin those tracks a lot. nice vibe, arrangements and mixdowns.
    delay always has dope shit. loving that sound you have dude.
    respect to everyone who has posted

i got a new single i posted a couple weeks back in the announcements section but figured id throw it up here. hope yall dig.

• couldn't stop myself from putting this together quickly after watching the debate last night...

• all sounds recorded on my htc phone in meaty's basement

laid-back chit

new album chit?

• remix ep of one of the songs from the 1773 x trishes "the luv bug" record came out earlier this week:

• My newest instrumental (i.e. "beatz") mixtape for listen / download:

Or just a video if you ain't got time for that:

• new free track fusing sir mixalot, some 808s and roger troutman...

• Cover of a Link Wray tune my band recorded during a jam

• and another one...

• i know this thread title needs to be updated, but here's a couple of remixes for "the luv bug", a record i put together with chicago rap duo 1773 last january... hope you enjoy!!

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    coldcuts said:
    what lies ahead

very cool mate!

Made this last night, it wasnt what I set out to do ( wanted it to be a lot darker) but its where it ended up

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    http://dawhud.bandcamp.com/

Some pretty dope stuff in here. Here's a couple projects. "Revisionist History" is the monthly thing I do. (taking a classic sample that was used on a hip hop joint and flipping it)

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    dang! I forgot about this thread, here's a few instrumental tracks I made recently that need to write some lyrics for..

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts