Options

Do you ever talk to yourself?

edited August 2012 in Strut Central
Sometimes. And sometimes I respond to my own threads like in the Earl Palmer thread. What is up with that?

Is that normal or am I the only crazy member who browses around talking aloud about how, "can't post about audiophile, half-speed masters, an mfsl pressing because they will call me a troll" , "can't start a thread about the second full moon in August 2012 because they will say it is NRR" and "I wonder how Houston was, oh, dude isn't going until Oct. 3."

Do you talk out loud to yourself?

Comments

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    No

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    At home by myself, yes.. Mostly just thinking out loud...

• Very rarely, but if you include singing to one's self then yes, annoyingly yes. And mostly it
    is a few lines of lyrics from early 90s rap that made an indelible mark on my teenage brain.
    Even having not listened to that for over decade, spontaneously I will just bust out with
    something like Das Efx - They want EFX. Trust me i'm not a white boy who's
    trying to rap or come near hip hop anymore, no offense to anyone, but these lyrics just
    drop out my mouth with no conscious prompting. Can be embarrassing when I raise the
    volume and then suddenly I'm surprised to find someone standing behind me.
    I'm sure I'm not alone in this...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Soul Zilla said:
    Trust me i'm not a white boy who's
    trying to rap or come near hip hop anymore.

BAN.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Hey man don't worry, I'll let you know how my trip was... If you don't get banned before then.

• Options
    I will be on my best behavior until then.

I talk to myself the most in the morning after a night of dreams. Grinding out those pitfalls during the day helps me catch sleep the next night.

• dayday 9,611 Posts