weird ebay message

sellout1sellout1 83 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central
A few weeks ago i had to open a paypal claim about a missing record i??ve bought on ebay. after sending countless of e-mails back and forth i received this:

"I'll send another copy Saturday morning if I can't locate it myself. What is your address ? German customs have been real devils lately. I have had more trouble in Europe in the last few months than I have in years. If you want FULL tracking it will cost $36 for the postage. If you want standard postage again, just send $7 to my paypal address . My sister is a Federal fraud investigator for nexus-Lexus Corporation and is cleared by Interpol to make queries into any type of transaction in the free world. She can access more databases than you and I and most postal employees. I think she is working a Corporate fraud case in Mannheim right now. I will drop her a line and see what she comes up with. How many kilometers are you from Mannheim ? I will ask her and Frederich (her German liaison) to stop and see you if they have the time. She may be able sort this out. She is very intelligent, friendly and motivated, Frederich is a serious law enforcement officer who is ALWAYS looking to make a case and he never speaks much, I believe his grandfather was a n*zi way back when. If they stop over, make sure you have anything out of sight that may get his attention. Please forward your home address and telephone # so they can reach you. I had a similar problem in the UK and she got the thief for me in 7 hours. He ended up in jail with a 90 day sentence and 5000 pound fine for tampering.
Thanks xxx"

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    What is your question?

It's most likely a blind threat, but let us know if the Nazi's stop by.

• sellout1sellout1 83 Posts
    No reply or answers needed, just found it a bit wired to receive such a message from an ebay seller and thought that it??s worth sharing.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts

hey Sebo, great typo! Made the topic look a bit "weird". ;-)

Better hide your ashtrays and your unregistered telly when Friedrich comes around. :lol:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    "nexus-Lexus"

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    That is totally wired.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It's weird.

She is very intelligent, friendly and motivated

Sounds date-able!

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    seller is implying youre a thief and threatening to have a nazi brother in law kick your ass.

bw

dontevenreply.com

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Hide you weed and your raers

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    Being German (I guess this might be the reason here...) I made the same mistake: until the mid to late 90s I was convinced that those Acid Jazz compilations were called (ie pronounced) "Totally Weird"... ;-)

As for the story itself: wouldn't the seller have been reminded in each exchange with or via paypal regarding this dispute about your address?

• sellout1sellout1 83 Posts
    haha, typo fixed!

Weed, ashtrays, all the raers and my little sister are hidden, my address, credit card details, hobbies, social insurance number and all personal pins were forwarded to the seller and now i??m waiting for fredrich the nazi and his very intelligent, friendly and motivated liaison to access hundreds of databases worldwide to track my record. i??m just curious if i will receive the missing parcel or a chargeback before i??ll be sentenced to the stake or life imprisonment.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I am eagerly awaiting the resolution to this adventure.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    The email doesn't sound like a threat, but rather an invitation to engage the services of top investigators to track down your lost record! I say go for it.

b/w

she definitely sounds date-able!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts