Dust & Grooves: Vinyl*Music*Culture

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
What's up Strutters? We've got a new look and feel over at Dust & Grooves!

More content, more mixes, more features and information about the Dust & Grooves Roadtrip that will be setting off in September around the US photographing vinyl collectors. As always, we appreciate your feedback! Cheers-

Dust & Groove Team

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    I like it!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    You should add a message board to the site!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    noted!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    love the new format! its great revisiting the old interviews

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i did not know that was you prestige
    great layout (in colabo qith teh one maru!)
    i love your site keep it up!

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    When you view the archived interviews on an iPhone it's cutting off half the page.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    nice switch up yo! i liked the older format as well...i frequent often, the mixes section is on point i really like the simplicity of the layout, extra cuts is dope as well and road trip sounds fresh!

:feelin_it:

• is that a picture of craig mack as a child in your profile pic?

dope site. the road trip looks like it will provide you with tons of great content. i dig the idea....no pun intended.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    The site is actually owned by photographer Eilon Paz. It's his vision, his photographs, and his project. I'm on the Dust & Grooves team as a Producer, spreading the word about vinyl of course, and about this unique project. All this feedback will go right back to our web guy, so I appreciate you all taking the time out to check out the site, the mixes, and the project. Cheers.