is there anything good on Elektra Records?

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited May 2012 in Strut Central
I think I have a Zodiac and or Stimulated Dummies B-Side filed somewhere.

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    I have a gold and a red large "E" copy of this filed. The gold label one is the unedited version.
    Attached files

• TheKindCromangTheKindCromang 1,463 Posts
    It's hard to tell if these "Is there anything good on ..." threads are sincere or not.

Sincere response : The first four Love records

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    coincidentally I'm listenig to this album at the moment, thats why I'm posting in this joke thread.

Such a beautiful album. Not sure what the consenus ist about here on the strut.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    finelikewine said:
    coincidentally I'm listenig to this album at the moment, thats why I'm posting in this joke thread.

MEGA RAER
    Now where's the link to that thread!

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    leon said:
    finelikewine said:

MEGA RAER
    Now where's the link to that thread!

That's one of the inside jokes I never understood. Would you be kind enough to explain it?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    The joke is that it's not really raer

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    Is that video still around of the strutter who thought the Sergio record he found was really rare?
    Everybody sure poked fun, but he was a great sport about it.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    BallzDeep said:
    Is that video still around of the strutter who thought the Sergio record he found was really rare?

I tried finding the thread to no avail.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    Sunfade said:
    BallzDeep said:

I tried finding the thread to no avail.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    BallzDeep said:

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    orips said:
    BallzDeep said:

Bentness!

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    nice

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    The joke is that it's not really raer

Even my dad has that one. I guess he had to combo-break all the Perry Como heat.

• tecatetecate 73 Posts
    You clearly aren't familiar with the wonders of that 2nd Leaders of the New School album: L.O.N.S.

It's a real doozy. . .

• tecate said:
    You clearly aren't familiar with the wonders of that 2nd Leaders of the New School album: L.O.N.S.

It's a real doozy. . .

"What's Next" used to love H.E.R.

• tecate said:

It's a real doozy. . .

"What's Next" used to love H.E.R.

• Sunfade said:
    I think I have a Zodiac and or Stimulated Dummies B-Side filed somewhere.

The best... until Elektra released them...

• JATXJATX 258 Posts

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts