LOOK!! Underground rappers fighting!!

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i find this video hillarious

http://www.omnimix.com/av/copy.mov

"look no cuts... my dog bit my finger"

underground rap has never been er

dude is reaching an "Archaic" level of embarassing.

Do not ever mention those dudes that rap for whiteboys in the same sentence as my man Archaic!

He is a--how do you say?--"almost-entirely black, adamently gangsta cultural outlet"!

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Apparently Copywrite was getting signed to roc-a-fella, and he quickly just quit weathermen and started talking shit about them, but roc-a-fella put his contract on ice or something. so they beat him up for talking shit.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Apparently Copywrite was getting signed to roc-a-fella, and he quickly just quit weathermen and started talking shit about them, but roc-a-fella put his contract on ice or something. so they beat him up for talking shit.

I heard that too. But I think someone alerted them to the fact that he is corny as hell and the appropriate steps were taken to avoid another samantha ronson / bougie spice like embarassment.

but what I really suspect is that dude started the rumor his own damn self.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    All I can say is at least these dudes are actually fighting rather than talking shit all while being buffered between dozens of crew members.

You won't see 50 and Cook Coke Crack fighting one on one. Even though in the new XXL Joe says he'd fight 50 anytime.

At least these underground dudes are settling their issues rather than turning to studio gangsterism.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This is the TI -vs- Lil Flip on the backpacker community...

• so is there alot of details or footage of the T.I. vs Lil Flip fight?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i always thought Copywrite was nice with his. hes got some sick punchlines. he got his as beat so what. everyone catches an ass woopin sometime or another

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    he caught some sick punches.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    http://www.weathermania.us/showthread.php?s=32687325e2a97df4f9d714412f11bff1&threadid=1535&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

copywrite and some camel cow guy or something. Copywrite got beat down! WHats this about?

So let me get this straight. This group decides to roll 6+ deep to beat down one man and tape it, then the next day they put it on their own website and brag? LOL. Doesn't this seem a little bias? Like or hate copywrite, I'm not understanding how there is not a single picture of Camu's face in daylight, yet all the captions for Copy's pic's **emphasize** how "this was taken right after the fight". Want to impress me? Show me a pic of man A and man B after the fight and let's compare. I don't really care who won or who lost. You can be 6"8, 250...if a guy jumps you 6+ deep you got to be thinking in the back of your mind the rest will jump in at some point.

So I'm not favoring any of these cats, but just looking at the content and where it was found (their forum), I can't really take it at face value...

• I gotta agree with my man MoSS. I mean look... you jump dude and have some cat on the sidelines taking pics. Only one pic of the fight and then like 5 of Copy after the fight and none of man A. I'm not talkin shit either... but I would love to have seen a video of the fight

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I'm not talkin shit either... but I would love to have seen a video of the fight
    Heh... what? You think rappers and their entourages have money or the know-how to have a digicam and have it up to watch on the 'net? LOL

Nerd-hop... gotta love it.

I think Copy is taking a page out of 50's promotional handbook. They probably didn't really fight at all. They're probably just starting riffs to sell records on ughh.com and appease their label, which is

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Copywrite's "Makin' Moves in Da Real World" check it out.
    http://www.ballerstatus.net/features/read/id/00619867/

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    http://www.weathermania.us/showthread.php?s=32687325e2a97df4f9d714412f11bff1&threadid=1535&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

copywrite and some camel cow guy or something. Copywrite got beat down! WHats this about?

So let me get this straight. This group decides to roll 6+ deep to beat down one man and tape it, then the next day they put it on their own website and brag? LOL. Doesn't this seem a little bias? Like or hate copywrite, I'm not understanding how there is not a single picture of Camu's face in daylight, yet all the captions for Copy's pic's **emphasize** how "this was taken right after the fight". Want to impress me? Show me a pic of man A and man B after the fight and let's compare. I don't really care who won or who lost. You can be 6"8, 250...if a guy jumps you 6+ deep you got to be thinking in the back of your mind the rest will jump in at some point.

So I'm not favoring any of these cats, but just looking at the content and where it was found (their forum), I can't really take it at face value...

The funny thing is, if copy got bloodied so badly, why is there no blood on his white shirt?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i always thought Copywrite was nice with his.

i agree. but damn, that broken finger is nasty....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    i always thought Copywrite was nice with his.

i agree. but damn, that broken finger is nasty....

It's not broken... Watch the video.. He cracks his fingers to prove it

Shit is weak... No one even knows why this went down.

• Heh... what? You think rappers and their entourages have money or the know-how to have a digicam and have it up to watch on the 'net?

agreed.. I just like to watch fights..

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I think the fact that he broke his own finger is more embarassing than anything.

ashame there was no video of the fight.
    i just watched this explanation clip with no volume. relieved when he took the philly shirt off (nohomo)

hopefully theyll fight again in the future for all to enjoy.
    tufftalkin rapper dudes, earn your stripes or sing about some happy shit

• relieved when he took the philly shirt off (nohomo)

I'm in total agreement.