GROPE appreciation thread...

idiotproofidiotproof 880 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
It's all good mate. Don't freak out so much. You're still a trooper.But does your name mean the same in English? Because it's usually socially unacceptable down here. ^^ Hmmn, that mysteriously looks like Paul Nice...

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I like the way he conducted his thread, but he seems to be haunted by record nerds ghosts.

• :lol:

I like Grope.

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    Grope is really cool. He didn't mind show me all his secret record spots in Stuttgart and sent me a really tape...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    :lol:

I like Grope.
    Yeah, he seems to be a real cool dude. Mail me some german raers (I'll pay for the shipping )

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Got the bombtrack Colours of Rhythm from Grope. Dude is real nice. Say wird.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Grope is radd! He makes me laugh.

appreciated!!!

• Germany rules

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Grope is really cool. He didn't mind show me all his secret record spots in Stuttgart and sent me a really tape...

haha! what are you talking about? the stores we went to were closed. i'm still very sorry about that. the ones we have been to were expensive. there are some more stores i could show you...
    i hope you catch me in a better mood next time. i was kinda stressed and very tired.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    It's all good mate. Don't freak out so much. You're still a trooper.

i didn't freak out. you never saw me freaking out! beware... haha

But does your name mean the same in English? Because it's usually socially unacceptable down here.

i still don't know why i chose that name. i thought it meant something like: "not knowing much" or "to look for".

i should have named myself gripe. i like it how that word sounds. G-R-I-P-E!

• Germany rules

Ooh, be careful. Dangerous territory...

• It's all good mate. Don't freak out so much. You're still a trooper.

I swear I saw you using ALL CAPS.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    thumbs up (you need to find that staff carpenborg though...and the overdrive)

also please send me the sub!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    geez. i like this place. you're great! thanks!

i found that carpenborg... 330 euros!!! well, at least i found it (to be totally honest, e.daily send me the email-address of a seller - ).

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    It's all good mate. Don't freak out so much. You're still a trooper.

I swear I saw you using ALL CAPS.

i never thought that using caps is suppose to show that you're freaking out. how long have i been on here without noticing? i'm slow!

well, i appreciate you all too! thank you soulstrut! you're great!

• Germany rules

Grope is a cool friendly guy I owe a lot to -

greatly appreciated

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Germany rules

Grope is a cool friendly guy I owe a lot to -

greatly appreciated

Nah, I owe you! I hope we'll meet again soon. Those record fairs and our trip to Wiesbaden were quite nice! You were the first seriuos digger I met. Speaking about people at my age... thanks Seb!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Grope seems like the kind of guy you're afraid to ask new-jackish questions to, which is hard to come by these days.

He also seems like the kind who might touch your sister if you're not looking. Based soley on the name.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    geez. i like this place. you're great! thanks!

i found that carpenborg... 330 euros!!! well, at least i found it (to be totally honest, e.daily send me the email-address of a seller - ).

Ha, thats what he wanted? Dayyumm.. I knew there was a reason I didnt mail him myself

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Grope seems like the kind of guy you're afraid to ask new-jackish questions to, which is hard to come by these days.

He also seems like the kind who might touch your sister if you're not looking. Based soley on the name.

haha!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Ha, thats what he wanted? Dayyumm.. I knew there was a reason I didnt mail him myself

the record isn't even NM. It's a vg copy with surface marks!!!

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    Il sont fous les allemands!