WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    radd
    I'm on vodka + juice now
    ugh SNL is weaksauce with Franz Ferdinand

• edubedub 715 Posts
    never had the sake, whats it like?

It's rice wine, so it's pretty much flavorless, but has a nice sweet blandness to it. Best when it's warm. It's kind of a shock at first, but once you get accustomed to the taste it goes down easy. Maybe a little too easy...

Dude, your sake game is WEAK!!... you need to get some good sake.

I go to this import store that only sells sake, and try something different every time. I'm by no means a connoseur (sp?), but I pretty much don't fuck with the kind that you have to heat up. The reason for heating up sake is usually because it's inferior quality, and the heat masks the nasty alcohol flavor.

Go for some "Ginjoshhu" sake, which is made from rice where 40% of the outer layers of the rice grain has been polished away, leaving only the inner, sweeter parts.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I had a nice, realheadz know the food, italian diner, primi, secondi and dolci.
    And finished it with espresso and:

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Protein shake with frozen strawberries & flax seeds.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The only thing that matters to me on this planet.

- spidey

• training for my trip to prague next week.

In brainfreeze you trust?

back on this tonite

• The Fredericton liquor cabinet:

That Lagavulin is pretty . Second on my list just after Laproaigh. Good'ol Islay malts.

I can suggest from depth of my heart a trip over there, visit that little room in Laphroaigh distillery, smell and taste the smoked barley seeds, get the complimentary bottle and check your handwritten name from the books and have a taste of Laphroaigh in cosy sofa. That's something deep and real.

• JUDJUD 82 Posts
    gourmetish pop on a budget

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I can suggest from depth of my heart a trip over there, visit that little room in Laphroaigh distillery, smell and taste the smoked barley seeds, get the complimentary bottle and check your handwritten name from the books and have a taste of Laphroaigh in cosy sofa. That's something deep and real.

That sounds very deep and real. Laphroaigh is a favourite of mine as well. I like my scotch heavy on the peat.

• world.. that's what i be chugginatin right now!

• Day,

agua fresca from the cooler
    diet coke which is rotting my teeth
    crap coffee from a machine

summer nights

corona & lime
    gintoniclime

winter nights
    guinness
    white russians

whiskey of choice: Black Bush, but Oban, Laphroaig and Lagavullen all get love

or obviously you can go for one of the Bushmills millenium malt

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    a playa drinkin

wearin a mink coat that's furry as

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Was in Berlin last week with this fine lady and we had Pisco Sour on the rocks. The bartender didnt know where the bottle was, noone in there drank it, but we liked it and had some good fun with it!!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Was in Berlin last week with this fine lady and we had Pisco Sour on the rocks. The bartender didnt know where the bottle was, noone in there drank it, but we liked it and had some good fun with it!!!

A good pisco sour is very good. A bad pisco sour is vomit inducing. I once hiked 15KM in the pouring rain barely able to stand on account of a pitcher of pisco sour.

• Green Tea all the way everyday

• I had one of these last night. Really good ale with a nice bite an almost sour kick to it like grapefruit.

A good pisco sour is very good. A bad pisco sour is vomit inducing. I once hiked 15KM in the pouring rain barely able to stand on account of a pitcher of pisco sour.

it was def. a good one. No headaches, but more of a straight turn on...did a good hour of dancin afterwards and left without severe damages....

training for my trip to prague next week.

yo dee cizzy, if u r there, try also gambrinus and staropramen...also shit is mad cheap over there. but dont get fooled like the average tourist in prague 1!! Visit some cool bars like wakata in prague 6 (or7) and have fun!! For Rekkids go to the bbarak shop in zizkov, although they only have new stuff. but u could buy some czech rap on vinyl in there.....

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

this shit will put hair on the hair thats on your chest.

but u could buy some czech rap on vinyl in there.....

RADD

Straight on H20 this morning, looking forward to lunch.

but u could buy some czech rap on vinyl in there.....

RADD

Straight on H20 this morning, looking forward to lunch.

side note: they have alot of dope rappers in there. check for prago union, they got a track featuring master ace and dendemann from germany! also they got orion, who redid "set a drift on memory bliss" way b4 nelly came with the idea..it is dope and although the track is rather ish, it was fun to listen to...lotsainterestingstuff in there...

and mylatency, water is the best or not? However, with bubbles it can give you gas in the morning, especially on an empty stomach....just need one of these then

specialty from the czech republic. usually u drink it straight or mixed with tonic (then it is called beton ) noone knows, whats in there, it is a trade secret like coca cola it can be really harsh, but overall it is a fun drink!!

• autezautez 404 Posts
    im going to be drinking some absinthe tomorrow night

alors...do the full program with sugar, spoon and light that drink up! But Absinth is def. not to be fooled with, very serious drink! But it is a myth that you get the real stuff in east europe, i don't think that is possible in most bars. but the normal one is already enough for me

• pbr

old style

• autezautez 404 Posts

alors...do the full program with sugar, spoon and light that drink up! But Absinth is def. not to be fooled with, very serious drink! But it is a myth that you get the real stuff in east europe, i don't think that is possible in most bars. but the normal one is already enough for me
    word we smuggled a few bottles back from czech republic. blackout is going to ensue most likely and i might even cut off my ear and send it to my ex-girlfriend

• autezautez 404 Posts

best beer evar

word we smuggled a few bottles back from czech republic. blackout is going to ensue most likely and i might even cut off my ear and send it to my ex-girlfriend

Inna van Gogh Styleeeeee! Alcohol should never be underestimated