Bizzo Ballwashing

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Allright, I think this is my first "appreciation" thread. Fuck it.Natebizzo is dude. He hooked me up even after I was (unintentionally)acting like a little bitch. Good lookin out. I hope I can hook you up one day.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, you should ask marklatency about ballwashing... sayin'.

• dude is very much dude

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Dude has records too. Mad sabadabadabasaba!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Sabadaba

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Nate is a Soul Strut Staple. He's got direct digging skills liek woah and even found the entire Strata East catalogue hidden in the Green Mountains. Cheers!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

found the entire Strata East catalogue hidden in the Green Mountains. Cheers!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

found the entire Strata East catalogue hidden in La Crosse, Wisconsin No records in Vermont, seriously.

• still waitn on that heiner stadler

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    He hooked me up

Are you are referring to the 'Recantation' (sp) LP? I was lucky to get one too. That 'Frump Trump'(or whatever) song is killin it.

thanks again nate.

That avatar is also kinda killin' it

• He hooked me up

Are you are referring to the 'Recantation' (sp) LP? I was lucky to get one too. That 'Frump Trump'(or whatever) song is killin it.

thanks again nate.

Frump Trump is money

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Nate, do you still have that "Unichtbares Visier" soundtrack on AMIGA from last year's Secret Santa? I wouldn't be mad if you sold it or so. I'm just wondering what you people think about the record. Some people over here claim New Yorkans pay as much as 250 at TSL... can't be right, right?

Personally, I think it's a good record, but no

Please forgive me: this is off-topic again...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

bellcity in Kindergarten

Nate, do you still have that "Unichtbares Visier" soundtrack on AMIGA from last year's Secret Santa? I wouldn't be mad if you sold it or so. I'm just wondering what you people think about the record. Some people over here claim New Yorkans pay as much as 250 at TSL... can't be right, right?

Personally, I think it's a good record, but no

Please forgive me: this is off-topic again...

I've got it somewhere. If somebody needs it I'd trade it away.

I NEED WEBSTER LEWIS LIVE AT CLUB 7 (SONET) PLEASE.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    He hooked me up

thanks again nate.

yes and yes.

but more so than that. Dude is dude all around..

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Ballwashing
    You have no idea how fresh I feel right now.

• found the entire Strata East catalogue hidden in La Crosse, Wisconsin No records in Vermont, seriously.

Bizzo - you got doubles of any of those Strata pieces that you are willing to part with? I've got a couple of titles I'm trying to find. If so, hit me up. It would be much appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't have the record you're so desperately looking for.

No records in Vermont, seriously.

How was the Vermont public radio charity drive this year?

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about

Didn't happen...

Whoah!

That's some shit.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Nate refrains from name-calling and general fool-acting in his internet persona. This endears him to me. In addition, he sent fifteen people a sealed copy of The Forefront's "Incantation" which, among its many other fine features, contains an occasional blast of four flugelhorns at once. I was one of those fifteen people, which further endears him to me.

Stand up, stand up for Bizzo.

JRoot

PS Let us know when the long-delayed Bizzo backyard art fence comes to fruition.

PPS

Props from Le TOUPT!

The Nate B show is having the breakbeatraer like a chocolate-full croissant! Plaese to send me list for healthy digestion