just blaze and mf doom collabo

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    mf doom is the new cool guy to hate on

hmmm. possibly another example of two gifted dudes cancelling out each other's talents?

i know people are like whatevs and grrr and turdburger, but i like the dangerdoom - maybe it worked cause dangermouse is not that hot and doom brings out the best in him and doom can shine at the same time.

I still gotta check that dangerdoom thing. People are telling me its dope. I was a little turned off by the whole cartoon network thing, but ill give it a try. Im sure its on a listening station at aarons.

i don't have cable tv, so the whole cartoon network thing passed me by. i heard about it and then forgot about it right away. all i know is the record...and it's dope!

• I actually like the track... don't really care what the sample is... but it would've been better with ghost on it

[/hatter]

no hattin, you are probably right... the beat to me seemed to be lacking something though

I can't really call it because my computer sound is weak like clock radio speakers... I should really hook it up to the house system... I'm lazy...

I do like the sample though. That shit is pretty thorough, I couldn't really hear what was going on in terms of drums or basslines or whatever.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I actually like the track... don't really care what the sample is... but it would've been better with ghost on it

[/hatter]

no hattin, you are probably right... the beat to me seemed to be lacking something though

Its lacking some drums! isnt it just a loop off a record?

• awallawall 673 Posts
    mf doom is the new cool guy to hate on

with reason. dude has really been spreading himself thin. and i never thought he sounded good over any production but his own. the madvillian album is the only collaboration i can stomach.

just blaze is probably my favorite producer in the game right now but this is the laziest beat i've ever heard from him.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    thanks odub-just bein' tryin to share something i thought was interesting. im defiately an outsider here so live and learn. its funny how grimey people act sometimes...when they are sittin behind a computer screen. maybe cats could lighten up a bit...imo.
    ps-im not really feelin much mf lately and this track is no exception.

wasn't trying to act grimey, didn't mean to offend. that response is posted pretty much every day, even to the regulars, and it's pretty much become a joke now, hence the graemlin.

although computer screen or not, i'm pretty damn grimey

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    ain't nuthin' man-i set myself up...i should have known better.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

just blaze is probably my favorite producer in the game right now but this is the laziest beat i've ever heard from him.

He says before he even plays the song that it's not finished. Sounds a-ight to me as it is, though (but then again, I like rappers just rapping over brakes... guess I'm not quite enough).

• dayday 9,611 Posts

He says before he even plays the song that it's not finished. Sounds a-ight to me as it is, though (but then again, I like rappers just rapping over brakes... guess I'm not quite enough).

I just got home and finally heard it after reading the disses all day. I agree with Phill, it's pretty simple but I like that airy-ass radio dub, dude rapping over a loop shit, myself.