I HATE it (the night before the record fair)

KrautbreaksKrautbreaks 276 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
As I have been away from fairs quite some months I am now about to do a private seller stale tomorrow.No it??s only about 6 hours left to sleep, only 3 of 6 crates ready,about 5 shelves of records to be scanned for sale stuff and suddenly all the "I want to keep it" problems occur:-(((Anyone herewith the same experiences and some tricks that could help the situation ?Seb

Comments

• Get drunk, then pull out the records you don't want. Somehow being drunk increases your level of disgust with lousy records and your need to hoard them.

• Get drunk, then pull out the records you don't want. Somehow being drunk increases your level of disgust with lousy records and your need to hoard them.

that would be a good choice if had not to drive 2 hours tomorrow :-/

• you can almost always acquire said record again if needed!
    share the wealth

• you can almost always acquire said record again if needed!
    share the wealth

TOMORROWS GIFT, VIRUS, KARTHAGO (1st), APOCALYPSE OST, GERMAN ALL STARS, EUROPEAN JAZZ SOUNDS ??64 and tons of other stuff went last time I thought so:

I have never even seen any of those again (and those were all M/M).

So I bet it??s the best to have a hard cut and go to sleep for some hours!

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    good luck man
    Tell us how it went!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Get drunk, then pull out the records you don't want. Somehow being drunk increases your level of disgust with lousy records and your need to hoard them.

I just got buzzed last night and finished up two days work on my LPs. I always pay for the night before with a nap the next day.

It was a fany time, sorry you missed it D. Hope your car is okay!