Doc Delay - 2000 Posts Mix

2»

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    As usual, shit is on point and sounding mighty nice.

You folls are getting me hype to make a mix now!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    man, what comes in after Ragz' drop around 36 min.?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    HA! oh shit @ 40 min. - propers.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    this mix is fuggin heat...

thanks! it made my boring friday in tattooland perk up when i got home and listened to it.....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dude, the mix out of that into the UMCs?

• Yeah, T*m this mix is really

• i did pitch up your voice... had to for the cuts. thats crazy hearing you voice scratched, huh?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yeah. that shit is dope.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ross...weapons for days you got! Ha.

How many girls can you fit in that ride?

• mrragzmrragz 22 Posts
    Delay, this mix is DOPE DOPE DOPE!

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    Dude, last thing I did before stumbling out the door for Sydney at 8am satdee morning was to set up the home dial-up download on this puppy ... just listened to it now, and I gotta say thanks! putting the S in SOLID once again

Especially feeling the O.V Wright - I hardly heard a decent beat all weekend, that 45 was the second tune I dropped the needle on when I got in last night

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    dildo mix with the drops cut in using protools...

Beautiful. So many fucking downloads this week I'm just getting to this. Smooth as ever, Tom. Though, I'd expect nothing less from you.

And who else coordinates their drops with the dropees home town/mood/inflection in voice. That's fucking slick.

And mesh's drop made me laugh out loud. He's fucking hilarious. Of course, everyone's drop is all fuzzy and hard to understand, then mesh comes in (the engineer) and his shit is all crystal clear and EQed perfect. Classic!

Is that S***h on the intro?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this is dope. thanks.

so this is a serato mix? sounds like fun.

just a random question that i thought of when listening to this - anybody know what cool c meant by "we can drink pepsi and then we'll fight"?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i got this when it was first posted, and can't believe the hysteria it caused

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    this is dope. thanks.

so this is a serato mix? sounds like fun.

just a random question that i thought of when listening to this - anybody know what cool c meant by "we can drink pepsi and then we'll fight"?
    dude, i was asking the same thing today??? i've wondered this for years...can a philly head answer this?

eric, it is indeed sara.

• Word Tom, this mix turned out really dope mayne. Getting your trick mix on too, cousin! Phil Most Chill is still crushing my neck piece.
    Thanks for the hook up.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    This shit is tough as fuck. Good job.

-e

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Bump... because this is one of my all time favorite mixes, evar.