POST A PIC OF U WHEN U WAS A KID!

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Here I am at the local video store in Sunnybank, Brisbane, Australia... sometime in the 80s... probably 83 or 84, around the time Return Of The Jedi came out... Darth Vader and a (pink?!?) Ewok did an instore, I was very amped, the video store was across from my house... man I miss being a kid!peace.

Comments

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    is that guzzo on the left in the yellow T?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    the ewok is kinda . looks more like the dude hanging out behind the dumpster in muholland drive than the critters in ROTJ

here is a photo of me and my hommie ngobility being mopey emo kids on the playground.

i am the one shielding the duck's eyes

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    looks more like the dude hanging out behind the dumpster in muholland drive than the critters in ROTJ
    ms.damn, this just made me fall over! hahahahahah! that pic is off the hizzy as well.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

peep the stuffed animal game.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    My favorite passtime, even as a child...being naked with a girl.

• In the spirit of halloween.... my mom came correct.

cookie monster steez.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i love this thread.

can someone please tell me how to make a jpeg into a link that i can post on the board?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i love this thread.

can someone please tell me how to make a jpeg into a link that i can post on the board?

www.photobucket.com

Set up an account for free image hosting. It's really easy! Ask if you have any questions or problems.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    i love this thread.

email it to me and i'll send you the link to use (if you don't have webspace).

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

that is a dope picture!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    thanks very much!

• Young Hogglet, holdin' heat (and peep the Easter Bunny Birthday cake with licorice whiskers--thanks, Mom!).

Drewn's babyface looks exactly like his adult face. RossHogg, on the other hand, looks nothing like his kiddie self. This is fun.

Here's young me. My hair was so blonde that bees used to land it it thinking they could get some pollen. No shit.

• RossHogg, on the other hand, looks nothing like his kiddie self. This is fun.

Yes, I am old. Thnak you for that.

Although I am still known to style with them hammers.

Dude, is that dog on your head?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

If it is, that's some hillarious next level shit!

hahaha

peace.

RossHogg, on the other hand, looks nothing like his kiddie self. This is fun.

Yes, I am old. Thnak you for that.

Although I am still known to style with them hammers.

Are you still mad about me saying I don't like funny songs?
    You're a very sexy old guy, if that makes you feel better...

• Here are a few.

• Me:

• Age 2: Rockin the Pe??arol uniform!

Age 13?: Rockin the Jersey metal hair, crazy beats and a RUN DMC T-shirt.

• orchestratin

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    no snaps at hand, on the quick tip though I see Uruguay clinched the 5th & final Sth American world cup spot - ain't that your team A****n? they playoff against oztralia in a month

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    I'm rocking the pac man shirt and california license plate hat with my name on it. My sis on the left.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    too lazy to scan so i just took a pic of a picture, but of all pics my parents took, this one is my fave, i love the sweater, the rocking chair,record player in the back, ndn vase, the old ass wall paper and the color contrast on everything

ps: what saddens me when i have kids and i have to take their pictures, their pics wont look half as good as the ones as displayed in the thread, cause its that vintage look from crappy film that wears out over the years and grainy cameras that can't be duplicated...well it can digitally, but it aint the same. i think i'l buy an old camera just to take their pics

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    no snaps at hand, on the quick tip though I see Uruguay clinched the 5th & final Sth American world cup spot - ain't that your team A****n? they playoff against oztralia in a month

huh???

• YES!!!

We beat Argentina 1 - 0

First time we've been able to beat them in a world cup elimination match in 16 years.

super stoked!!!

ARRIBA URUGUAY CARAJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

That's me around 1 year old.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

that is a wicked progression of pics Bapts, are your rent's photographers or somethin?. you should put that in those 3 frame things, would look slick.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

that is a wicked progression of pics Bapts, are your rent's photographers or somethin?. you should put that in those 3 frame things, would look slick.

Aah! Yeah Shokes, I like those pics, man.
    Actually, my father is a photographer and he's a teacher @ Les Beaux-Arts.
    I'm about to PM you his name, cause I know you're into ART.

Bapt, 1976??

• sergserg 682 Posts
    my mom took this picture at the headstart talent show. I'm the one on one hand

before and after