album covers with FOOD!

2»

Comments

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts

raer dutch private press 500 copies only cd

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    What's that one cover with that chick covered in food? ugg - that shit kind of makes me gag a little. A KO knows what I'm talking about.

Juicy Lucy- s/t!? im guesssing thats what you mean. man that cover does make me a little uneasy. couldnt find a pic of that one, but personally..this ones better anyway:

IMG >

YES! That's the group but it's the other album I'm talking about. With the lady peeking through what looks like a fucking dumpster. Yikes.

I've been waiting to rock a sample of this for a while now. Guess it's pretty well known?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

Bucktoooown, Home of the originoo gunclappers...
    I'm out to bomb like vietnam...
    see, i'm back on da block, but my name ain't quincy....

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

This could have been posted in the recent 'hot girls on album covers'-thread as well. Those tatas are mesmerizing

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

This could have been posted in the recent 'hot girls on album covers'-thread as well. Those tatas are mesmerizing

YUM YUM

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

YUM YUM

Someone had to put the cream on 'em

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Question about this one: Why is it so rare/expensive?

I mean Capitol is a major label, right?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Question about this one: Why is it so rare/expensive?

I mean Capitol is a major label, right?

It is, but the shit didn't sell like Lou Rawls or the Beatles, so you know yeah its gonna be mad expensive.

• not on the cover, but the gatefold makes me wanna have some top shelf tex-mex(none of that here in memphis )

Gatefold of ZZ Top "Tres Hombres"...if I ever have bank, I wanna 6'x3' repro of this in my kitchen...

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    not on the cover, but the gatefold makes me wanna have some top shelf tex-mex(none of that here in memphis )

Gatefold of ZZ Top "Tres Hombres"...if I ever have bank, I wanna 6'x3' repro of this in my kitchen...

I gotta be honest with you...food doesn't always photograph as well as it looks. That Wynder K. Frog elpee with the grainy pic of food in the frying pan damn near looks like somebody's barf.

THAT SAID...I always want to head for the nearest Mexican restaurant for a burrito every time I see that Z.Z. Top inside cover. I understand that after the photo shoot was over, all three members of the band (and probably anybody else within range) sat down at the table where all that food was at and went to work...ate everything right down to the last crumb.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Moe's Curried Soul has a recipe on the back cover. Anyone ever try making that?

• not on the cover, but the gatefold makes me wanna have some top shelf tex-mex(none of that here in memphis )

I gotta be honest with you...food doesn't always photograph as well as it looks. That Wynder K. Frog elpee with the grainy pic of food in the frying pan damn near looks like somebody's barf.

THAT SAID...I always want to head for the nearest Mexican restaurant for a burrito every time I see that Z.Z. Top inside cover. I understand that after the photo shoot was over, all three members of the band (and probably anybody else within range) sat down at the table where all that food was at and went to work...ate everything right down to the last crumb.

the closest I have ever seen to this meal is the Mexican Dinner at La Playa Maya in Fort Worth,TX... if you get it with Guac and Queso, it takes 3 plates to hold it all.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    mine has boobes

• now, who??s guessing this?

• edubedub 715 Posts

now, who??s guessing this?

dunno? but is there sand on that sandwich?

• That's it, edub.
    Oddly enough this album's a double with two one-sided platters.
    Band's name is, you kinda guessed it, SAND, a country-rockish quintet on the
    Barnaby label.

• local favorites brown whornet...

i was searching for the de la soul tobasco rip off single (or the goodie mob one),
    so i searched for "de la soul" and this Alpert rip off came up as one of the results...

g

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Lou Donaldson 2fer