BATTLE OF THE CENTURIES!!! Main Event tonight.

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Tonight at ya momma's house (using my Jamaican DJ mixer)Tag team BATTLE OF THE CENTURY STOCKS!In this corner, needing no introduction, "THRUST"!!! (hhaaaaaaaaaaa)with up and coming contender and former electronic music wank and partner to havik "The PRODIGY" (haaaaaaaaaaaaa)And in this corner, weighing in at 700 pounds, those 5 zany psychhigh school kids from parts unknown... "The 5th FLIGHT" (haaaaaaaaaaa) paired with non other than "The VICTIMS OF CHANCE!!!!!" (HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)Tonight's special guest referee, sporting the gatefold 4 part double 45 jacket:Willie and The Bumblebees (HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!) Stone brewery IPA will be on the house..be there or be squizare.

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    How much are tickets?

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Ticket's can be gained by adding tag team matches to the bill... GO!

Security provided by the ZG Nation.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Wheres Ron Bartol?

• plaese to post any century tag team competitors?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    There's some obscenely rare psych album that uses the same stock cover as the second Toledo Scott High School Band lp pictured below (on the right). Can't find a picture of the psych album,though.I think mylatency sold it once.

• Come on yall.. no one can pair up a waterfall cover of any sort with a Ju-Par?

• milomilo 49 Posts
    hey thes is it true that your crew's invincible under the stairs impairs auditory of my whole municipal?

• edubedub 715 Posts
    this thread is

• code area, attack like milaria, concrete jungle bundle of joy birthed by b-boys
    it's scary to think my tape destroys your crews hopes, WACK! I can't cope with that - say dope. Put it on the dat double k
    Cause everything I say one day will be one way or another discovered in it's original form .

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    There's some obscenely rare psych album that uses the same stock cover as the second Toledo Scott High School Band lp pictured below (on the right). Can't find a picture of the psych album,though.I think mylatency sold it once.

SUMO WEIGH IN.... 1200 lbs. at 3:33 P.M.!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

SUMO WEIGH IN.... 3:33 P.M.!

Good thing too, we're taking on some heat.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Yo is that the official PUTS electrolysis machine?

ZG's in the house

• In the ultra heavyweight division...

Timeless Soul and Birmingham Sunday vs...????????? let's see here...

• i got an ill country record on thrust century stock. guaranteed to get me not invited over.

i have thrust cover memo pad. some tight phone numbers in there.

my contenders would be.... thrust too on stock silver jacket. with the s/t starfire lp also on the same jacket. but those albums kind of suck.

• We would need photos for the fight bill plaese... Are you talking Starfire on Dynamic Artists? I f-ing love that record!!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

SUMO WEIGH IN.... 1200 lbs. at 3:33 P.M.!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

• Small dude division, Youth Welterweight Highschool break division tag team:

IRC vs. LRS vs. American Artists
    Custom Recording matchup:

Only tag teams will be admitted to the fight bill plaese.

No jpegs from the net plaese.

A ZGN production. No not electrolysis but custom made class A tube phono pre one off hand made by David Manley and custom Jamaican DJ mixer.

LA Unified School District Stock copies ownz you all!!!!!

saying

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    thes one is

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm bussing in the audience off the 105

• We would need photos for the fight bill plaese... Are you talking Starfire on Dynamic Artists? I f-ing love that record!!!!

never took the time to figure out how to post jpegs on this page. ha, seriously.

yep, the starfire on dynamic. starfire is the shit, but only for a couple tunes. almost all of joe carter's songs are

• Oooh..Dorsey in the house.. That looks sick, might I suggest a Taft or Loch high partner for the tag team.
    Speaking of unmatched contenders... All of these Centurions would like Centurion partners.

Please to post your Centurian partners for these records to make future tag team matches:

SOUL EXPRESSION?

GOT IT!

CALIFORNIA SOULLLL....

• damn thes i can't believe you have so many ill records. that is like the only stock cover i have.

• Thanks Dave! I like the Spirit Free record but could never drop 100-150 on it when I saw it for sale. never seen one in the field. Great electric Jazz stylings..so-

Good match! Soul Generation + Spirit Free vs. ????????

What's up with that second record?

• Thanks Dave! I like the Spirit Free record but could never drop 100-150 on it when I saw it for sale. never seen one in the field. Great electric Jazz stylings..so-

Good match! Soul Generation + Spirit Free vs. ????????

What's up with that second record?

gospel record with a funky james brown cover. thought it looked like a stock cover so i was wondering if anyone else had one with that cover.