Ever had an Ebay stalker?

2»

Comments

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    Marcofunk bums me out. There was a record I wanted on eBay, and it looked like a $20-25 record at best, only 1 bid at under $10 with not much time left...then I saw the bidder was Marcofunk, and I knew that even if I bid $1,000 I would most likely lose. Anybody have that record?

awesome lp of new orleans funk and soul inspired by lee dorsey & allen toussaint....beautiful stuff and a classic NOLA sound

dont sweat it dude, that record is really bad.

• c'mon man u dont tell fuk me concealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? U ALREADY FUCK ME ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY IDIOT MAN???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD DIE NOW AND GET DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR WHAT U DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ??????????????? U SAID U HAD ANOTHER COPY OF THE LP WHERE IS IT??????????????????????????????????????? FUK U AND ....... CHEESRR

You can not fuck with Marcofunk... The money that dude has as disposable income, who knows what the Collectro is capable of.

And is it me, or does that email not sound like some coked up Tony Montana type shit?

c'mon man u dont tell fuk me concealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? U ALREADY FUCK ME ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY IDIOT MAN???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD DIE NOW AND GET DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR WHAT U DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK ??????????????? U SAID U HAD ANOTHER COPY OF THE LP WHERE IS IT??????????????????????????????????????? FUK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

Famous people wear funny jackets.

classic..she looks like julia childs.