Who has met the most strutters in the "real world"

1235»

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Big_Stacks said:
    Hey,

As of Saturday's Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight party, I have to include Phill Most Chill as an additional 'Strutter I have met. The man is indeed 'Most Chill", cool as a fan.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Please delete my double post. Thanks!!!

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I met Electrode at the Beat Swap Meet!
    :beerbang:

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I just met Musica on saturday. He had some great records for sale.

I'm headed up for Nite Owl show up in Portland again so stoked about that as well.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    I just met Musica on saturday. He had some great records for sale.

I'm headed up for Nite Owl show up in Portland again so stoked about that as well.

Looking forward to meeting you again. Last time is a blur.

Who all is going to make the Night Owl Record Show?
    October 15th. 40 sellers, lots of new ones this time. DJs, beer, food. Should be the best ever.

I know a bunch of guys who don't post any more like ericbeats, delmontfairchild, cpeetz, 2 or 3 more.

Who else?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    i'm trying to remember user names for real names, there've been a few of you i've caught up with in real life.
    good times.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

As of the "Voodoo" party at Zebulon (Bklyn, NY), the WFMU Record Fair, and the Good Records (GR) party after WFMU, I added the following 'Strutters to my growing list of those I've met:

-Frank
    -Aleit
    -Edan
    -SoulonIce
    -Sakadelic
    -Dante
    -The brother from Richmond (name escapes me, help!)
    -some other folks whose names escape me (I was drunk as hell at the GR party)

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• bought records from more strutters than i've met

• tied for first place at 0.

i get around.