Do acotr DJs in commercials still piss you off???

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
About two year ago, I was done bitching to the girlf about how it really isnt that hard to make it at least look like the DJ is doing SOMETHING. At least make it half correct. God have they ever even been to club before??!! But I was done with that. Done.Now this new White Castle ad is buggin the shit out of me. Who's over it? Who's not?

Comments

• It's funny... what was it, a pepsi commercial when dude was 'scratching' by taking the cap on and off.

It's the same deal when they put skaters in commercials. It's gotten better over the years, but there was a while when you could tell that it was the first time commercial dude had ever even seen a skateboard.

DJ Ferrari

• i lose sleep over this issue. nightly.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    About two year ago, I was done bitching to the girlf about how it really isnt that hard to make it at least look like the DJ is doing SOMETHING. At least make it half correct. God have they ever even been to club before??!! But I was done with that. Done.

Now this new White Castle ad is buggin the shit out of me.

Who's over it? Who's not?

that shit is foolish. i love how the DJ is always moving one record all lazy-like, and then he moves the other one, and back to the other one, like it's some sort of routine, all while the music never changes. Do people think the DJ is constantly touching both records? does he have push both records so that the music stays on?

i also like the headphone hold while they cue with the other hand. have any of yall ever actually done that????