floss your imaginary records

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited September 2005 in Record Collecting
I'm talking strickly the invisible raers here. Imaginary wax only.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

This Heat Right Here.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I like this one. It's on a deep spiritual jazz tip with a smoothed out hip hop feel appeal to it.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• I have an acetate of james brown screaming in his mothers womb.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Check it out! It's on some real minimalist shit.....

• Its only thumb piano and zig on the drums. googie lays down the occasional reverby vocal and Barigwa lends some throat singing where its necessary.

• Its only thumb piano and zig on the drums. googie lays down the occasional reverby vocal and Barigwa lends some throat singing where its necessary.

whats this! kool g rap makes a guest appearance!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    this is the gayest post ever. nerdiness to the highest degree

• this is the gayest post ever. nerdiness to the highest degree

Dont fear you imagination. The square root of negative 1 = impossible/infinity.

• Jheri Curl by The Moder Souls

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This might be the appropriate time to let DCastillo know that I actually do have (one of three) copies of Curtis and Barry backed by early G. Clinton and company. I had to give up my 6 and a half year archive of internut big butts, but you know - anything for Curtis!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    paging mingering mike

• I thought this thread was gonna be about

• chrischris 287 Posts

common.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• its a banger... hurdy gurdy, fuzz bass and drums...female vocals in a polish/potugese hybrid language.

• This was imaginary until this week. I love it when dreams become a reality...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Jheri Curl by The Moder Souls

Dude I've been looking for this since 1982. Please tell me you got a double, if not I'll sell you my house, and you can have both my first born daughters

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Dude I've been looking for this since 1982. Please tell me you got a double, if not I'll sell you my house, and you can have both my first born daughters

BAN

• Steven Segal In Conversation (Folkways)

WILL TRADE FOR THE INFAMOUS BLIND DATE EPISODE.

• Eddie Bo & The Soulfinders Play Your Requests, LIVE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

alls I got an is artist rendering, the deed to my townhouse and those children.

is that enough?

alls I got an is artist rendering, the deed to my townhouse and those children.

is that enough?
    HOLY SHIT!!! It's a wrap and I'm done for the day.
    Peace....