Know this break? Know this sample?

2»

Comments

• Oh I will, I'm about ready to bump that shit cause no one seems to give a damn about my fucking chicken!!!

• Oh I will, I'm about ready to bump that shit cause no one seems to give a damn about my fucking chicken!!!

hahahahahahhahaha

BUMP!!!!

hahahahahahhahaha

BUMP!!!!

I got an answer...

LOL!!!

who the hell is big whisk?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Oh I will, I'm about ready to bump that shit cause no one seems to give a damn about my fucking chicken!!!

hahahahahahhahaha

BUMP!!!!

I got an answer...

LOL!!!

no way!

that had to be a soulstrutter that replied right??????

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    you two fany's are cracking me up over her haha!

hahahahahahhahaha

BUMP!!!!

I got an answer...

LOL!!!

no way!

that had to be a soulstrutter that replied right??????

had to be. But who?

On a different note, this guy has been around NYC for a minute, thought it was appropriate for this:

the best of both worlds

• you two fany's are cracking me up over her haha!

Haha, morocco_mole, or should I say emma????

Listen poptarts, all those posters registered the same day. I may have started the day cold turkey and got yelled at by Doc Breezy, but I still managed to have some fun! That, plus fucking with JorgeClaudioLopez & DigDug (avatar hosted on my server related). Just wait till you meet my secret alias.

Anyway, someone there wants a recipe for deer jerky. I'm a vegetarian but it's just so intriguing. They must have poached a bunch of venison. I'm off to help build that community.

Reminds me of a time back in ooooh 97, when I was on AOL and there was a soccer message board populated by ex-pat Brits with eye for mischief. So one day we did a group infiltration of the NASCAR board and acted really sincere in winding them up. Lasted about 3 days. Oh you had to be there. One thing I learned was that in the home straight as the pack of cars approaches, the crowd goes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then when the cars go past they go HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, hence Wooo-Hooo is the redneck battlecry. Most of their signatures were Drive Fast, Turn Left. Knowledge was dropped, jokes were shared, and then we all got warnings from the mods.

Peace!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• plaese to list google search term for this. I type "face melter" and get shit like this

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    JorgeClaudioLopez

it's JorgeLopezRuiz, and the only officially approved abbreviation is JLR. I will not tolerate "JLo".

Now, are you a soccer fan? Because Claudio "Piojo" Lopez is an argentinian wing.

• Pay attention, prof.

Old School strutters asking about samples is fine.

Some newbie herb coming from nowhere and bumping their post like spoiled children =

see?

what I see is people giving answers to 'old school strutters' and raking on 'newbie herbs' for asking the same types of questions.

preferential treatment =

SS Special Friends club gets real snobby on occasion. There's usually the not-so-hidden suggestion that a small post count equates to zero knowledge and probably a small johnson too. There's a few of you old timers on here who seem to want to pull the ladder up behind you. The "depends who's asking" vibe is not a good one.

• Pay attention, prof.

Old School strutters asking about samples is fine.

Some newbie herb coming from nowhere and bumping their post like spoiled children =

see?

what I see is people giving answers to 'old school strutters' and raking on 'newbie herbs' for asking the same types of questions.

preferential treatment =

SS Special Friends club gets real snobby on occasion. There's usually the not-so-hidden suggestion that a small post count equates to zero knowledge and probably a small johnson too. There's a few of you old timers on here who seem to want to pull the ladder up behind you. The "depends who's asking" vibe is not a good one.

its not a question of post count or a question of "depends whos asking", its about asking a question and then giving it some time, rather than bumping the topic immediately or daily until someone responds.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I personally dont care. If it were me Id keep bumpin it till i got an answer and id tell everyone who complained to blow me.

• gayest soapbox thread ever.

• i love you

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    JorgeClaudioLopez

it's JorgeLopezRuiz, and the only officially approved abbreviation is JLR. I will not tolerate "JLo".

Now, are you a soccer fan? Because Claudio "Piojo" Lopez is an argentinian wing.

I liked Batistuta when I was growing up.

• Just wait till you meet my secret alias.

ex-pat Brits with eye for mischief.

hence Wooo-Hooo is the redneck battlecry.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    all these newjack poop chutes postin this shit now once a motherfuckin week.