Know this break? Know this sample?

ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Know this break? Know this sample? Oh you dont? Let me post followups and followups bumping the post and asking "what nobody knows this?".

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• Crate Digging Concealed

• all these newjack poop chutes postin this shit now once a motherfuckin week.

heres a 3 second clip of me jacking off to some donky fucking a tractor tire encoded at 14k, anyone know where its from? and then when nobody answers they bump the thread over and over....goddamn.

FUCK........................................

heres a 3 second clip of me jacking off to some donky fucking a tractor tire encoded at 14k, anyone know where its from? and then when nobody answers they bump the thread over and over....goddamn.

hahahaha

I was actually motioning to change the name of the forum

hahahaha

I was actually motioning to change the name of the forum

i agree. i did like the thread the other day where everyone posted that the clip was from rocky.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Ah! It's time to get a rathergood's flash anim![/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Crate Digging Concealed

I like it!

You mean like everyone arguing over what drums "the corner" used?

Or the question about 'reverse sample id'?

I didn't realize all those guys were newjacks.

but what do I know, I'm just a little dude in a big pond.

Pay attention, prof.

Old School strutters asking about samples is fine.

Some newbie herb coming from nowhere and bumping their post like spoiled children =

see?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

You guys never did help me with that...

You guys never did help me with that...

go bump it!!!!!!

I was about to do an Alien style emergency MP3 request for Dimples D - sucker djs genie mix... but then luckily I found it in a random pile..... WHEW! I was almost not a real DJ!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Crate Digging Concealed

I like it!

• Pay attention, prof.

Old School strutters asking about samples is fine.

Some newbie herb coming from nowhere and bumping their post like spoiled children =

see?

what I see is people giving answers to 'old school strutters' and raking on 'newbie herbs' for asking the same types of questions.

preferential treatment =

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was grandfathered in.

• I was grandfathered in.

Lucky bastard

• what I see is people giving answers to 'old school strutters' and raking on 'newbie herbs' for asking the same types of questions.

preferential treatment =
    Is it so hard to understand, though? Many of the 'old school strutters' have paid their dues (literally and figuratively), and have, in the end, given more than they have taken. It's unrealistic to think that this site should operate in any other way.

• what I see is people giving answers to 'old school strutters' and raking on 'newbie herbs' for asking the same types of questions.

preferential treatment =
    Is it so hard to understand, though? Many of the 'old school strutters' have paid their dues (literally and figuratively), and have, in the end, given more than they have taken. It's unrealistic to think that this site should operate in any other way.

Yeah, you're right, I guess it is unrealistic to assume that folks are just plain nice and don't mind answering someone's question. What was I thinking?!?!?!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

what I see is people giving answers to 'old school strutters' and raking on 'newbie herbs' for asking the same types of questions.

preferential treatment =

Yeah, you're right, I guess it is unrealistic to assume that folks are just plain nice and don't mind answering someone's question. What was I thinking?!?!?!

Digger stratification makes SOME guys feel big!!!! Personally, I don't see what purpose this serves. Really!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Digger stratification makes SOME guys feel big!!!! Personally, I don't see what purpose this serves. Really!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I guess that was my point, we were all newbies at one point or another, and the way folks use aliases on the web, you never know who you're talking to. I think it's funny when insert big name dj here asks a question, everyone falls over themselves to help them out, like their success will rub off on them somehow. But when insert regular local dj here asks a question everyone is like

Personally, I would feel flattered that random folks from the net are coming here to get info, that just shows that this place has a good reputation for being knowledgeable.

preferential treatment =

This is one of those times where I think you're sincere but in all likelihood it's just you being sarcastic again.

I would soooo buy you a Boy Who Cried Wolf title, but I'm sure you've already bought protection from Raj to keep people from tarnishing your "good" name(s).

Herm

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Digger stratification makes SOME guys feel big!!!! Personally, I don't see what purpose this serves. Really!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I guess that was my point, we were all newbies at one point or another, and the way folks use aliases on the web, you never know who you're talking to. I think it's funny when insert big name dj here asks a question, everyone falls over themselves to help them out, like their success will rub off on them somehow. But when insert regular local dj here asks a question everyone is like

Personally, I would feel flattered that random folks from the net are coming here to get info, that just shows that this place has a good reputation for being knowledgeable.

Fortunately, I'm not all that. I'm just a dude that likes music and appreciates conversing with others that love it too. Self-esteem comes from within, it shouldn't come from a message board. Why can't we all just get along and love music together?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

preferential treatment =

This is one of those times where I think you're sincere but in all likelihood it's just you being sarcastic again.

I would soooo buy you a Boy Who Cried Wolf title, but I'm sure you've already bought protection from Raj to keep people from tarnishing your "good" name(s).

Herm
    2 + 2 = 4 whether or not I'm being sarcastic when I state that fact. The truth is the truth is the truth! If I'm speaking the truth then recognize it as such. Everything else is irrelevant.

• i dont think it has anything to do with old versus new on the board, it is unfortuanate that I used newbie, but they tend to do this more.

Its a matter of message board ettiquite. I mean damn, just cuz you didnt get an answer you gonna keep bumpin? Not a good look when you are new especially.

Being around somewhere for a while gets you a little more grace, people tend to not be annoyed by it because you are known on the board.

also, i'm scratching my nuts.

• i dont think it has anything to do with old versus new on the board, it is unfortuanate that I used newbie, but they tend to do this more.

Its a matter of message board ettiquite. I mean damn, just cuz you didnt get an answer you gonna keep bumpin? Not a good look when you are new especially.

Being around somewhere for a while gets you a little more grace, people tend to not be annoyed by it because you are known on the board.

also, i'm scratching my nuts.

Yeah, I hear ya. And there was that one post recently that I saw (which is the one you were referring to I assume) that was a little too snarky for it's own good. I just want everyone to play nice

also, how do your fingers smell?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i'm scratching my nuts.

Yeah, I hear ya. good. I just want everyone to play nice

also, how do your fingers smell?
    this is beyond a AY YO!

This would be like me going to master chefs message board or something and asking how to make chicken on my first post. and when nobody tells me how to make chicken i keep bumping my post, and then get all pissy because none of the master chefs will tell me how to make chicken.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It would be awesome if the chefs just kept replying:

"yo, that recipe was in Rocky III, the scene where Talia Shire is training the new butler..."

"nah, it was Rocky II, when Adrian is in the coma, Mickey cooks the special South Philly chicken for him..."

• This would be like me going to master chefs message board or something and asking how to make chicken on my first post. and when nobody tells me how to make chicken i keep bumping my post, and then get all pissy because none of the master chefs will tell me how to make chicken.

Sorry Dizzy, I just had to:

recipie ID

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    LOL! Gotta love the Soul Strut spelling on "recipie"

keep us posted...