What do Guzzo Busdriver have in common?

Comments

• CLEVELAND-AKRON-CANTON , WUAB - UPN (43), MTWTF 1:30am

Wait wait wait

The Blind Date website lied according to Yahoo TV listings.

---
    Blind Date
    WOIO Sep 27 03:01am Add to My Calendar
    Series/Reality, 30 Mins.

Episode #7264.
    [no description available]

Original Airdate: September 26, 2005.
    Future Airings:

* Blind Date, WOIO Sep 28 03:01am
    * Blind Date, WOIODT Sep 28 03:01am

---

If you guys used that listing you'd better check elsewhere to be sure...

• Anyone got the 411 on NYC area listings? The Blind Date website says one thing, but appears to be incorrecto.

MUST

SEE

GUZZO

GET

HIS

DATE

ON

* I had a friend that was on the old Love Connection. He said that Chuck Woolery's head was like a big, orange pumpkin....

• Anyone got the 411 on NYC area listings? The Blind Date website says one thing, but appears to be incorrecto.

This is hilarious, I know Guzzo about as well as I know any of you guys, so in another words, not at all - and yet i still NEED TO SEE THIS

Time Warner Digital cable guide is saying Tues 4AM on the WB. damn! no way I'm gonna be up that early.

• so I guess this thing is coming on in 20 min out on the west coast? details please!

• So have we figured out who's going to record this and post it? We don't have television or cable in New Brunswick, but I definitely need to see this. Nothing could be more important.

• I tried to look at the previews on the website but I couldnt get todays to work. anyone else have any luck?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I tried to look at the previews on the website but I couldnt get todays to work. anyone else have any luck?

That website sucks big donkey balls.

It has all these features that don't do anything right.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    so I guess this thing is coming on in 20 min out on the west coast? details please!

more like 2 hours and 40 minutes.

• so I guess this thing is coming on in 20 min out on the west coast? details please!

more like 2 hours and 40 minutes.

oooh....

yeah.

• chrischris 287 Posts
    i just watched this.

• Somebody really needs to send this tape to me.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    i just watched this.

From what I can tell I missed this. 12:30 am in MPLS. Please tell me this is not true. Who taped?

• i just watched this.

??????

• i just watched this.

dude, i thought it was on at 12? upn? did i miss it???

• chrischris 287 Posts
    i just watched this.

dude, i thought it was on at 12? upn? did i miss it???

yeah, it's not on at midnight anymore, although it appears to be replaying at 4:30 a.m. in case you're on a meth binge.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Wife just called and confirmed that it's on the DV-R. Will Peep at lunch.

• Wife just called and confirmed that it's on the DV-R. Will Peep at lunch.

MUST

CONVERT

TO

MPEG

AND

IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

• it was well worth climbing out of bed early. Young Guzzo said "the RARITY"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DETAILS

• DETAILS

NO!!! don't make me waste my meth stash tonight.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

RAJ. PLAESE save this on DVD for the archives! You have to transfer this to mpeg and post it.

GUZZO!

• RAJ. PLAESE save this on DVD for the archives! You have to transfer this to mpeg and post it.

GUZZO!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

RAJ. PLAESE save this on DVD for the archives! You have to transfer this to mpeg and post it.

GUZZO!

YES PLAESE
    Norm Hopper got that VCR cued up but I needs this on MPEG.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    folks at work are making DVD, VHS, and BETA copies of this to shoe their childrens childrens

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

don't worry, I got no idea how its going to look, alls I know is my place on soulstrut will be secured as the dominant emo-lyrical beast

• NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

don't worry, I got no idea how its going to look, alls I know is my place on soulstrut will be secured as the dominant emo-lyrical beast

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Damn... got home and it was the wrong episode. It taped 1:30 this morning on UPN... I'll take tmw morning's episode and see what happens. If Not.. someone need to make ampeg of this. I will host it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    So what the hell? Is this on at 11 or 12 this morning or was it on last night? Heads wanna know thee deal.