Happy 4/20!!!

13»

Comments

• so hold up..all yall are running around with bogus cards that give you the right to smoke and buy weed legally and shit? Damn..its like that out in Cali? I wasnt aware it was that easy.

in a nutshell. yes. though the cards are not bogus and we can also legally carry weed on our person without charge. yeah, my cousins husband was telling me you could legally buy up to like 4 ounces a day or something ridiculous like that.

Fuck,I had no idea it was like THAT. My main problem(although this problem has not once affected me in 11+ yrs of indulging) is getting popped with it,etc. I need to holler at the west coast. Is drug testing for weed not as common there as it is everywhere else?

alright, look. dont go packing your backpacks just yet. first off most folks that have the card are ailing from something much bigger than scoring a sack. that being said, YES you can get a referral for something as small as headaches. but not all doctors will do this. usually you can find a doctor easy enough tho, and he'll sign a referral for a small fee [$100 to $200]. at which point you can take that referral and go to a mj club. but first you have to pay club fees/dues which range. and each "club" has a separate membership so you cant take your CHAMP card from the bay and try and score herb at the san mo club in LA. dont work like that. then you gotta buy your weed. the variety is there. the prices, however, are equal or more than weed you can get from your regular stoner slacker dealer folk. so, aside from "legally" carrying smoking growing weed, the "card" doesnt really have much weight. and once you get out here to "cali", you will notice that cops, especially cops in the bay, could give a shit about a pitily half ounce of weed.

just some FYI from your local california representative.

Well,I wasnt exactly hopping on the first Greyhound in the morning headed to Cali..but I was curious. Sounds expensive though..I dont really pay the absurd prices for weed(and dont smoke the best either..although not too bad) so I dont know if that would benefit me anyways. And yeah..here..get caught with a roach and you are sitting in jail for the night. Thanks for the info.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yeah, ive thought about getting a card manny a time. i mean, the thought of weed AT WILL like that is great! but living in the bay, everyone from your garbage man to your district supervisor has a connection to some weed. so there was really no use for it. here [LA], on the other hand is slightly more difficult and the thought of a card would make life a lil more easy.

• do you take paypal?

hmm...never had that request before. but yeah, paypal would be fine!

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

hmm...never had that request before.

you need to step your game up hommie.

• None of you have seen my 'code' auctions?

Just look for the Urbie Green long player and you're halfway there.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    shut up
    true dat

i know nat was kidding but seriously mack you need to step somewhere else and keep your thoughts and comments to yourself... please dont come twisted at me again. you bandwagoning off of nats comment is just as strong as if you told me to shut up.

i dont know you and i dont care to know you. some dudes really respect you here and thats great... i dont want anything to do with you.

if you were offended then be offended but please keep your comments to yourself. i purposely dont reply to anything you write because of these reasons. so we'll dead this but for real please back up off me from now on... thank you the_mack i do honestly appreciate it if you would do this.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

alright, look. dont go packing your backpacks just yet. first off most folks that have the card are ailing from something much bigger than scoring a sack. that being said, YES you can get a referral for something as small as headaches. but not all doctors will do this. usually you can find a doctor easy enough tho, and he'll sign a referral for a small fee [$100 to $200]. at which point you can take that referral and go to a mj club. but first you have to pay club fees/dues which range. and each "club" has a separate membership so you cant take your CHAMP card from the bay and try and score herb at the san mo club in LA. dont work like that. then you gotta buy your weed. the variety is there. the prices, however, are equal or more than weed you can get from your regular stoner slacker dealer folk. so, aside from "legally" carrying smoking growing weed, the "card" doesnt really have much weight. and once you get out here to "cali", you will notice that cops, especially cops in the bay, could give a shit about a pitily half ounce of weed.

I won't condemn people who aren't sick that buy from clubs, but I would rather just let it be for people who are sick and don't want to live outside the law. Keep it clean so when the feds do crack down they won't have any dirt. Besides, my people need my money anyway. My connects are my friends yaknow, keepin' it in the community.
    I walk down the crowded street smoking anyway. What's somebody gonna do? It's practically legal. Nobody wants to get inna fight over it. I did get caught smoking a joint, kind of. A few months back these bike cops rolled up on me as I was jumping off these stairs, blazing a joint at the same time. I tossed it. They gave me the usual about skating, then asked what I was smoking. I just looked at them, eyes bloodshot, smiling, "I don't smoke no more." Technically not a lie. They rode off.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    id have to say that the prices are actually a bit cheaper...especially if you are a regular in most shops out here. they will plug. BECAUSE of the big selection you have 1/8s for $25/35/45/50 etc...and i cant hate on the $35 eighths that i have blazed up in the past that had bullies on they bax.

the variety is there. the prices, however, are equal or more than weed you can get from your regular stoner slacker dealer folk.