Happy 4/20!!!

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

"Hey bro, you want a coat for that Starcrost?"[/b]

• Options
    for those that are down for the occassional toke or for the vets that toke all day... this is our day!

enjoy it... get your kool-aid all made, microwaveable snack food (or other more healthy treats), and prop your feet up cause its your day off from dealing with the world...

HAPPY 4/20...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINX!!!! It's kind of strange that I now recognize 4/20 as the "stoner new year" and also the birthday of a friend that I've never met.

No herbs here though ...in a few days though kids got the kills

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Not to be a buzz kill, but April 20th is also Adolf Hitlers birthday.

and the anniversary of Columbine. What a strange, polarized, ironic "day."

but HEY! HAPPY FOUR TWENTY, MOST IMPORTANTLY HAPPY B-DAY JINX!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

"Hey bro, you want a coat for that Starcrost?"[/b]

What a low blow.

The coats I'm flipping are worth much more than Starcrost.

It's all about Paul Smith Prints for 2006. You'zs don't even know.

What a low blow.

now don't get sensative

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Why you gotta air out your fellow Medeski, Martin & Wood fans like that?

Well, they did do a song called "Pakalolo" so...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Not to be a buzz kill, but April 20th is also Adolf Hitlers birthday.

i know isnt it AWESOME!!! i sieg heil ALL DAY out here in the bay nucka...

shut up

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    shut up
    true dat

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    *passes the blizzie to jinx*

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Happy birthday bitch! I can't believe that when I called you earlier, I was so crazed about the store and nearly-averted accident with a schoolbus ( ) that I forgot to say that. So, yeah. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN STILL DO IT!

I am about to roll spliff upon spliff upon spliff and celebrate your born day, along with today's news. REAL HEADZ KNOWZ THA DEALZ....

shut up
    true dat

nothing gets the_mack more angry than nazi jokes, except seeing gays kiss

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    shut up
    true dat

nothing gets the_mack more angry than nazi jokes, except seeing gays kiss
    true dat

• sorry for the thread hi-jack. but its kinda relavent.

does anyone have a medical card? any thoughts on getting one? ive been considering it. it seems like a good idea, can grow your own, go to the store, even have it on you. only catch i see is your name is on a list given to the feds. seeing how the whole states rights thing is getting shaken up right now i dont think it will be long before the state and federal government go head to head.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    sorry for the thread hi-jack. but its kinda relavent.

does anyone have a medical card? any thoughts on getting one? ive been considering it. it seems like a good idea, can grow your own, go to the store, even have it on you. only catch i see is your name is on a list given to the feds. seeing how the whole states rights thing is getting shaken up right now i dont think it will be long before the state and federal government go head to head.

that would be awesome of you!!! uh, i mean. yeah, my cousin's hubby has one. he's a legal caretaker and is supposed to transport the weed to his ailing brothe or something. he's one of them conspiracy theorists so if im not hearing about failed assassination attempts on world figures, then its about legalization of weed. in any case, if he's got a card, i figured itd be safe somehow...

anyways, in the past he's gotten me

spliff - weed pnut butter
    nutter butters - weed nutter butters
    hash oil
    kif
    hash oil and kif dipped buds
    finger hash
    hash cobra - hash formed in the shape of a cobra
    liquid weed - [doesnt really work]
    weed alcohol - [doesnt get you hi or drunk]
    weed
    blister pack doobies

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i 'highly' reccommend one if you are a connoissuer (sp?). its like a fuckin candy store in those things. selection...service...selection...they even have a happy hour at this one in my hoody. some are better than other tho. best $125 i ever spent as far as for my habit. too bad i dont really use it much anymore...which is actually a good thing...i guess.

love,

trill rogers

• also a side note, but if anyone currently residing (or visiting) the chicago metro area ever needs some nice smoke, plaese to contact me.

thanks for the shout on the bday thing...

this is what im going to spend the rest of my morning doing... just wanted to share...

urrrie!

Jerking off onto a plate of waffles? umm...sure what ever makes that special day special.

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    Happy 4/20 to all you filthy potheads!!

Yeah, I'm making fun of you... What you gonna do about it? Just lay there in a pot haze is what!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    happy 4/20 y'all...I am gonna celebrate by gettin weeded and seeing Paul "wine" Jones tear up the Buccaneer Lounge tonight!

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    happy birthday jinx.

it's been an interesting day so far...

• so hold up..all yall are running around with bogus cards that give you the right to smoke and buy weed legally and shit? Damn..its like that out in Cali? I wasnt aware it was that easy.

so hold up..all yall are running around with bogus cards that give you the right to smoke and buy weed legally and shit? Damn..its like that out in Cali? I wasnt aware it was that easy.

in a nutshell. yes. though the cards are not bogus and we can also legally carry weed on our person without charge. yeah, my cousins husband was telling me you could legally buy up to like 4 ounces a day or something ridiculous like that.

• so hold up..all yall are running around with bogus cards that give you the right to smoke and buy weed legally and shit? Damn..its like that out in Cali? I wasnt aware it was that easy.

in a nutshell. yes. though the cards are not bogus and we can also legally carry weed on our person without charge. yeah, my cousins husband was telling me you could legally buy up to like 4 ounces a day or something ridiculous like that.

you can even go to the "store" and pay with credit card!

also a side note, but if anyone currently residing (or visiting) the chicago metro area ever needs some nice smoke, plaese to contact me.

do you take paypal?

Fuck,I had no idea it was like THAT. My main problem(although this problem has not once affected me in 11+ yrs of indulging) is getting popped with it,etc. I need to holler at the west coast. Is drug testing for weed not as common there as it is everywhere else?

...AND get a receipt. a fuckin weed receipt??? weve come a looong way )

they test out here but not like in the south or whatever where you need to get tested to work at fuckin albertsons or whatever. its a bit out of control how shops keep poppin up but they (SF at least) are working on it. im actually glad cuz there are some geto ass spots around that just care about the dollar, which is hardly "compassionate care" imo

so hold up..all yall are running around with bogus cards that give you the right to smoke and buy weed legally and shit? Damn..its like that out in Cali? I wasnt aware it was that easy.

Fuck,I had no idea it was like THAT. My main problem(although this problem has not once affected me in 11+ yrs of indulging) is getting popped with it,etc. I need to holler at the west coast. Is drug testing for weed not as common there as it is everywhere else?

alright, look. dont go packing your backpacks just yet. first off most folks that have the card are ailing from something much bigger than scoring a sack. that being said, YES you can get a referral for something as small as headaches. but not all doctors will do this. usually you can find a doctor easy enough tho, and he'll sign a referral for a small fee [$100 to $200]. at which point you can take that referral and go to a mj club. but first you have to pay club fees/dues which range. and each "club" has a separate membership so you cant take your CHAMP card from the bay and try and score herb at the san mo club in LA. dont work like that. then you gotta buy your weed. the variety is there. the prices, however, are equal or more than weed you can get from your regular stoner slacker dealer folk. so, aside from "legally" carrying smoking growing weed, the "card" doesnt really have much weight. and once you get out here to "cali", you will notice that cops, especially cops in the bay, could give a shit about a pitily half ounce of weed.

just some FYI from your local california representative.