THIS fucking dude...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Mexicanshttp://postarchives.entensity.net/070105/media.php?media=mex.wmvAsianshttp://poststuffx.entensity.net/091205/media.php?media=ar.wmvBlackshttp://postarchives.entensity.net/083105/media.php?media=ar.wmvThis shit CAN NOT be real. Can it?(On second thought, it can't be real. The fact that there's a camera there gives it away.)Herm

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    oh

my

god

• Here's a prediction.The dude will be dead this time next year.Joking or not.That dude is not going to live long.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Let's find this guy and hurt him.

• LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- You've heard of "The Amazing Race" but a Los Angeles comedian is known as "the Amazing Racist."

When Ari Shaffir isn't appearing on stage at L.A. comedy clubs, he gets his kicks by purposely offending members of different minority and ethnic groups to see how they react to his "button-pushing."

For instance, he gets his kicks walking into mosques and trying to sell shirts that read, "My parents went to Mecca and all I got was this terrible body odor."

Some comedians claim they use racial humor to "break down barriers" but Shaffir says "That's a load. They just want the laugh."

Shaffir filmed many of his offensive encounters for a new DVD, "National Lampoon's Lost Reality," and is amazed how many victims of his racial slurs willingly signed release forms.

Still, he's even more shocked by the reactions of those he left out.

In his words, "I got gays and Asians telling me they're offended that I didn't try and get them -- but they're next."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I can't check these files from the computer I'm at, whats dude doing?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Cool, he's playing at The Comedy Store in LA on the 31st.

Who's down to roll?

• Herm, where did this come from?

Someone posted the links on the Chingo board. The article above I found googling "Amazing Racist."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- You've heard of "The Amazing Race" but a Los Angeles comedian is known as "the Amazing Racist."

When Ari Shaffir[/b] isn't appearing on stage at L.A. comedy clubs, he gets his kicks by purposely offending members of different minority and ethnic groups to see how they react to his "button-pushing."

Dammit and he's Jewish too

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Looks like we're all just not getting the joke

The Amazing Racist

True Story: I'm finishing up my last day of work and I hear all of my co-workers in the far back laughing hysterically over some video they found on the Internet. An hour later my co-worker calls me over and says that I have to see this video. As soon as I see it I'm laughing so hard because it turns out to be our good friend Ari. I'm all explaining to my co-workers how he was trained very well in the International Dorm at College Park... which is where he tuned his Racism. This picture is from that video called Beaner. Basically Ari did a coulple of skits called the "Amazing Racist" which were filmed for the DVD "National Lampoon Presents Lost Reality". The DVD will be available soon. If you want to catch a preview, check out the following site: http://www.steaknbj.com/steaknbj/?p=60

Comments

29 comments have been posted.

Gravatar Image

Jeff

Posted on August 8, 2005 at 11:45 PM

The first time I saw the Amazing Racist, I laughed till I was blue in the face! Its too bad its not a real show! Ari is awesome!

Gravatar Image

Mac

Posted on August 9, 2005 at 11:55 PM

I've seen 3 videos from him and they are fuckin awesome. If anyone know's where there are more please post the site.

jake

Posted on August 18, 2005 at 9:25 PM

the funniest shit I've sen in a long time. fucking mexicans, stay and mexico and serve us drinks![/b]

Laughing Guts For Big Butts

Posted on August 20, 2005 at 1:49 AM

Welcome to America, now go the [email]f@*k[/email] home!!! This guy rocks!!! Don't hate the slave driver hate the slave!!! This guy is my hero!!! If you don't like OUR freedom get the [email]F@*k[/email] out of OUR Country. The last time I looked africa and mexico had not a damn thing to offer the World. So don't get pissed that we are doing this to you sh!t birds, you asked for it!!![/b]

China

Posted on September 16, 2005 at 11:25 AM

he is making his (white)audients laugh.. none white audients would love to see him suffer.. killing him will send a nice message to white people what their days are doom... fuck this.. i am going to make a video of me raping a white girl and cut her head of and let my dog eat it.. LOL that would be the extream racist![/b]

etc., etc...

Yeah, this is great for society.

Fuck this bitch.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Its fucked up what some people will do for their 15 minutes of fame.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i can't even watch it all the way through.

it sucks people actually sign release forms thinking "oh, it was for TV, it was ok" or something. i guess thats why they sign it.

WACK.

wait, and people are laughing with this guy? at work?

• dayday 9,612 Posts

http://www.tolerance.org/news/article_tol.jsp?id=1258

Racist 'Humor' Inspires Hate

July 20, 2005 -- The racist humor of a Jewish comedian from The Comedy Store in Los Angeles has inspired members of a neo-Nazi group to target undocumented Mexican workers.

By Camille Jackson | Staff Writer, Tolerance.org

A man in a pickup truck pulls up to a group of Mexican workers who appear eager to work.

"Look at them, standing there like animals," he says to a hidden camera in the truck's cab.

The man pulls up to the workers, asking them if they will accept $60 to help build a deck. The half dozen or so workers quickly agree and pile into the back of the pickup truck. He tells one of them not to sit up front with him because he just had it cleaned.

"This is going to be fun," the man says, checking his mirrors as he pulls off. "The great thing about beaners is they're always willing to work. They're good at working and good at having babies."

He chuckles as he intentionally hits parking lot speed bumps saying, "Hold on beaners!" while they protest in Spanish. He pulls up in front of what is identified as the Los Angeles County Citizenship and Immigration Services field offices. The workers leap from the truck and scatter, while the man blows a whistle and yells "INS! INS!" Then he doubles over in laughter.

It's all a so-called joke, staged for the sake of comedy. And the Mexican workers were paid to appear in the clip.

'The amazing racist'

The racist clip, titled "Beaners," appears on National Lampoon's "Lost Reality 2," a collection of nonsensical, often offensive reality television clips the "networks wouldn't dare air." Months after its May 2005 release, the clip has found new life on the Internet.

"Beaners" is the brainchild of Ari Shaffir, a Jewish comedian in Los Angeles who goes by the name "the amazing racist." Shaffir, who often performs at The Comedy Store in L.A., specializes in what he calls "racial comedy," purposely offending his subjects for laughs.

But some are taking Shaffir's "comedy" very seriously.

"The self-proclaimed Mr. 'Amazing Racist' has provided us with an excellent idea of how to battle the brown tides coming across our border," writes a poster to neo-Nazi hate group White Revolution's Internet forum. The poster writes that the clip is "an amusing instructional video on how to rid your community and your country of invading Mesitizos."

Another member calling himself Derek writes: "I think we should take this idea and run with it."

Derek proposes secretly videotaping immigration officials in addition to undocumented Mexican workers, then sharing the tape with mainstream media.

"The possibilities here are almost limitless," he writes, certain such a tape would garner "serious national exposure."

'Bad publicity is good publicity'

National Lampoon, best known for its "Animal House" and "Vacation" series, claims it reaches nearly 3.5 million college-age students with its books, audio CDs and videos like "Lost Reality 2."

A National Lampoon representative says the company has had an increase in sales partially due to the popularity of Shaffir's clip.

"It's actually meant to make fun of racist people," says National Lampoon's Noah, who declined to provide his last name.

Shaffir appears to be an equal opportunity racist, filming videos offending various ethnic and racial groups.

In another clip circulating on the Internet, Shaffir, dressed in a Klan robe, appears at a gas station on foot and asks black customers if they can fill his gas can.

"I'm late for a meeting and I have to burn something," Shaffir deadpans.

And in yet another, he attempts to sell T-shirts at a mosque. The T-shirts read, "My parents went to Mecca and all I got was this terrible body odor."

National Lampoon has received many calls about Shaffir's clips, according to Noah.

"Bad publicity is good publicity," Noah said, adding that Don Gold of Ventura Distribution is responsible for the production of the Lost Reality series.

Gold was unavailable for comment at press time.

According to Wireless Flash, Shaffir is surprised by how many of his victims willingly sign release forms. Whether they sign before or after the cruel trick is unknown.

"I got gays and Asians telling me they're offended that I didn't try and get them ??? but they're next," Shaffir told reporters.

• The last time I looked africa and mexico had not a damn thing to offer the World. So don't get pissed that we are doing this to you sh!t birds [/b], you asked for it!!![/b]

Soulstrut History 101

Seriously though, fuck that dude.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

"It's actually meant to make fun of racist people," says National Lampoon's Noah, who declined to provide his last name.

YAWN. who didn't see that cliche coming????

ref. Kill Whitey.

• The racist humor of a Jewish comedian[/b] from The Comedy Store in Los Angeles has inspired members of a neo-Nazi group[/b] to target undocumented Mexican workers.

I mean, wow.

Somebody tell Daze to email these clips to his friends who dress in one color and let them know he'll be performing in LA this month.

The racist humor of a Jewish comedian[/b] from The Comedy Store in Los Angeles has inspired members of a neo-Nazi group[/b] to target undocumented Mexican workers.

I mean, wow.

Somebody tell Daze to email these clips to his friends who dress in one color and let them know he'll be performing in LA this month.

Goth kids?

• Come on guys, shit like this is old news.

You might as well take out every comedian that's ever been on Comicview while you're at it.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Come on guys, shit like this is old news.

You might as well take out every comedian that's ever been on Comicview while you're at it.

I fucking knew you would say something like that.

he's channeling the rage of comedians that nobody finds funny... including, dare I say.... himself?

fear the goths.

i miss the noth.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

July 20, 2005 -- The racist humor of a Jewish comedian from The Comedy Store in Los Angeles has inspired members of a neo-Nazi group to target undocumented Mexican workers.

A man in a pickup truck pulls up to a group of Mexican workers who appear eager to work.

"Look at them, standing there like animals," he says to a hidden camera in the truck's cab.

The man pulls up to the workers, asking them if they will accept $60 to help build a deck. The half dozen or so workers quickly agree and pile into the back of the pickup truck. He tells one of them not to sit up front with him because he just had it cleaned.

"This is going to be fun," the man says, checking his mirrors as he pulls off. "The great thing about beaners is they're always willing to work. They're good at working and good at having babies."

He chuckles as he intentionally hits parking lot speed bumps saying, "Hold on beaners!" while they protest in Spanish. He pulls up in front of what is identified as the Los Angeles County Citizenship and Immigration Services field offices. The workers leap from the truck and scatter, while the man blows a whistle and yells "INS! INS!" Then he doubles over in laughter.

It's all a so-called joke, staged for the sake of comedy. And the Mexican workers were paid to appear in the clip.

i saw this on another board a few months ago... pretty nasty, and more importantly, NOT FUNNY... seriously, i know i'm in the minority on the Strut, but i love racial humor from all angles, but this dude is simply unfunny, just mean spirited unfunny shit... your average bigoted old man in any townie bar is funnier than him...

also, reading all the posts people write about him, he brings out the worst in people, people saying "HAHAHAHA dumb mexicans stay in mexico! stop stealing jobs!!" or "hey you fucking big nosed jew me and my vatos will fucking kill you!!" that he's jewish is an interesting point, hasn't he lost half his audience already? i mean, doens't the klan hate jews ALMOST as much as blacks?

• i can't even watch it all the way through.

SONIC

• "It's actually meant to make fun of racist people," says National Lampoon's Noah, who declined to provide his last name.

YAWN. who didn't see that cliche coming????

ref. Kill Whitey.

Oh, I see it is just a social commentary on the ills of racism in our society................Yeah right.

he's channeling the rage of comedians that nobody finds funny... including, dare I say.... himself?

fear the goths.

i miss the noth.

i spilled my sloth broth on my tablecloth.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    also, how low has National Lampoon sunk, really?

michael o'donogue is spinning...

• dayday 9,612 Posts

i saw this on another board a few months ago... pretty nasty, and more importantly, NOT FUNNY... seriously, i know i'm in the minority on the Strut, but i love racial humor from all angles, but this dude is simply unfunny, just mean spirited unfunny shit... your average bigoted old man in any townie bar is funnier than him...

also, reading all the posts people write about him, he brings out the worst in people, people saying "HAHAHAHA dumb mexicans stay in mexico! stop stealing jobs!!" or "hey you fucking big nosed jew me and my vatos will fucking kill you!!" that he's jewish is an interesting point, hasn't he lost half his audience already? i mean, doens't the klan hate jews ALMOST as much as blacks?

This dude is poison.

It's one thing to get up on stage and make jokes about race. I like all kinds of shit like that.

But what he's doing is bringing out the worst in everyone. Racisists get inspired from this fuck and he makes white people look evil.

Just look at those comments from ONE message board. That says it all.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Amerikkka the beautiful

who's down to put down some action on this clown?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Amerikkka the beautiful

who's down to put down some action on this clown?

The Comedy Store - Sunset Blvd

Sept. 31st

Who's down to roll?

• It let's ig'nant people say , "Oh, It's cool for me to express this evil , poisonous shit that has been residing inside me." Some folks need to get their heads checked, seriously.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

you took the words out of my mouth. in the past i've been at odds with some strutters over my support of less malicious race oriented humor (even some that could legitimately use the just making fun of racists excuse) but this shit is beyond uncalled for. merely being racist isn't a joke in itself. it's hateful.

• Can we get a phone number here?