Plaese to post weird people on record covers

13»

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

These guys look totally mental.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

this is some quasi-private parts[/b] press free jazz where he played all the instruments.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I hope these guys are gay cause if not the got some splaining to do. This is like a bad look cavalcade. From left to right my break down.

Gold pants, especially gold spandex, is a big no-no. The perm is wack. But not as wack as the buttonless silk shirt. It's a shame that this guy is so messed up cause he has pretty eyes.

Alright, I got no "illusions" here. This dude is a straight campy camper. A leotard that matches the head wrap. Ill. At least he knows how to accesorize. Fab choice on the tennis bracelet.

Distant black cousin of Olivia Newton-John. Is that an armadillo in your pants or are you just happy to be perfoming in a trio called Imagination.

Wackest cover of all times.

• I hope these guys are gay cause if not the got some splaining to do. This is like a bad look cavalcade. From left to right my break down.

Gold pants, especially gold spandex, is a big no-no. The perm is wack. But not as wack as the buttonless silk shirt. It's a shame that this guy is so messed up cause he has pretty eyes.

Alright, I got no "illusions" here. This dude is a straight campy camper. A leotard that matches the head wrap. Ill. At least he knows how to accesorize. Fab choice on the tennis bracelet.

Distant black cousin of Olivia Newton-John. Is that an armadillo in your pants or are you just happy to be perfoming in a trio called Imagination.

Wackest cover of all times.

hahaha that is the funniest shit i've read in a long time.

• Imagination tribute band from Malaysia!

• sorry.

• sorry.

that's a wicked autograph.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Crink actually signed it for him cause he needed a hand.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Crink actually signed it for him cause he needed a hand.

har har har

Is it forgery if it's my name?

• You can look at that cover and TELL they were gonna be one-hit wonders...[/b]

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Back for good, Backstreet Boyz style. Courtesy of dustygroove frontpage:

Dude, shut your mouth.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Not an album... But a Tape featuring a "becky"