Plaese to post weird people on record covers

Comments

• HamHam 872 Posts

look at the guy in the middle...looks like his brain is coming out from the top of his head

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

tonix = the definition of masculinity

is that dutch beat? i got the tages 2 record on platina and it is a mother! peace, stein. . .

nopes they are both swedish.. im actually looking for that tages record. a good friend is actually the son of one of the members.. and a talanted beatmaker. he wasnt up on that gomlw until just recently actually. but i dont think his dad had any spares.

• this is some quasi-private press free jazz where he played all the instruments.

• this guy is so weird, he needs $ cash $

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

this guy is so weird, he needs $ cash $

I always liked this one, myself:

Bobby Rush live is amazing. Dude has a straight Mississippi burlesque act that he puts on...blues at it's most pimpin'. Last time here he played at of all places a Fine Arts Museum, as part of a Blues Film Festival they ran. An odd crowd for a Bobby Rush show, a lot of those "patrons of the arts" were looking shocked, like a scene out of Caddyshack or something...

• AREARE 34 Posts
    lol, whats scary is these people actually posed for these pic's like "yeah, this is gonna be good".... And the camera man should have his ass whipped! LOL

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

this is pretty classic too

• more strange covers plaese!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i know a guy who always tries to scare me at his record shop with this LP, jumping out with it over his face.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• yo, I need that joint like it owes me $

i just realized where i saw that record. it's on the cover of quasimoto's new record.

hey crink where is that record i hooked you up with the spanish one with the guy in suspenders holding a beef sandwich ?

• 'Merry Go Round' is the cut that brings the heat.

i just realized where i saw that record. it's on the cover of quasimoto's new record.

hey crink where is that record i hooked you up with the spanish one with the guy in suspenders holding a beef sandwich ?
    what kind of record is this? I read somewhere that dude is the protege of Frank Zappa.

what kind of record is this? I read somewhere that dude is the protege of Frank Zappa.

Crap, with a side helping of Dr. Demento style humor. When my friends got wind of it in high school (via Dr. Demento...) I never heard the end of the song "My Name Is Larry"....ugh...

• Oh...So it's starting to get some shine just because Madlib has it?
    That's

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• They look like Sonny & Cher...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

so, so "Illusion" is a cut but those guys' stylist should have been shot.

money on the left's makeup doesn't match his chest.

• For International talk-like-a-pirate day, from showandtellmusic.com:

Christian Pirate LP.

• god damn these are funny, keep em coming.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Photographer: you just found him with another girl, show me a natural reaction!

Big tits girl:

• Not weird per se, just vertically challenged.

• another gem from imagination

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

yo, I need that joint like it owes me $

further evidence of the frank zappa influence

• Not weird per se, just vertically challenged.

that dude can belt!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

those guys' stylist should have been shot.

money on the left's makeup doesn't match his chest.

I've been waiting for the proper time to use Imaginatin as an avatar. I think the time is now

Word to the dude in the middle with tha head covering and the unitard

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

They look like Sonny & Cher...

except not as creepy