PHILL MOST APPRECIATION POST (TRSR)

2»

Comments

• I heart Phil Most!

Dude's been dude since, dude.

I really miss those amazing world of beats emails he used to send out! Hope I'm still on the list if homie ever decides to spark that again...

I remember being so psyched to see Phil big upping "Low Spark Of High Heel Boys" on one of his lists. Take that record snobs!

• he is the man..hands down. Humble,nice ,down to earth,cool as hell...seems like a cool cat in my book. He seems like that down ass cool dude that you could

talk about hot ass older shit OR the hot new shit.

AND he laced me with all kinds of GUN shit(snail stylee) like a few other 3dsth wonder remixes,etcand plenty of fress ass Mike 2000 designed GUN logo stickers and FYN-====

and now DUN and WOB shirts!!!HOLAAAAA================================================

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Bam, belive in the photoshop skills on the soulman, he's got it like that!

• LITTLE DUDE ALERT [/b]

I've never heard a Soulman tape.....but dude i'd by them shits on the strength of the artwork.

Dude, you can download his CD's FOR FREE on Soulseek!!!

JUST KIDDING, SOUL!!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo, not to further ride the wang of Mr. Most, but some of the other covers are even nicer with the font/cover re-creations.

what is this one from? i know i've seen that around before

• Whatever, I never read worldofbeats, never bought one of those tapes, never bid on a Phill Most Chill record, never got chills when phillmost replied to one of my posts, never listened to GUN and I have never agreed with anything he's said. Dood is a potzer, a fake, a phony.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    those mixtape covers are definitely

• Post deleted by RAJ

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    I didnt even know phil was soulman!
    Yo u get props over here. Ive been influenced by many over the years but soulman would definatly be on that list.
    Y hasnt any1 posted the pic for neva stop diggin, isnt that the 1 with the old timer browsin the vinyl?