Almost Had A Threesome...Yesterdays News

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!
    this story doesn't really make sense to me though. why is that other girl jealous that you're with your girlfried, if your girl doesn't even know her well enuf to be able to find her number?

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a pool of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

if arcadian is true, then you need to lose chick anyway, shes playing shady games yo
    i'll go with mr. chips.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!
    this story doesn't really make sense to me though. why is that other girl jealous that you're with your girlfried, if your girl doesn't even know her well enuf to be able to find her number?

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a poll[/b] of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

i think it can be 'pool' too. as in betting pool...

incorrect grammar nazi's -

• that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a poll[/b] of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

i think it can be 'pool' too. as in betting pool...

incorrect grammar nazi's -
    i've just been (I walk with my head down back towards the rock from whence I'd emerged)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I went out with a girl for about a year while she was in her serious bi-curious stage, and her and I ended up having sex with several of her friends. Then when I fucked one of her friends behind her back and she found out she was furious.

• that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a pool of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

start a new thread for this.

• me and my girl took some time apart for a few weeks last may. i ended up in a similar situation as yourself with a girl i knew from high school and her friend. a week later i was at the clinic, and when my girlfriend wanted to get back together, i had some uncomfortable explaining to do. plus, one of the girls wasn't very good looking (put mildly), but i figured that in order to complete the hat-trick i'd have to compromise. i agree with edpowers... and zithromax.

real talk. lots of dudes have had threesomes. very few have had threesomes with two fine girls.

ps sorry you caught a bad one. be thankful we live in an age when that shit doesn't have to kill you.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    me and my girl took some time apart for a few weeks last may. i ended up in a similar situation as yourself with a girl i knew from high school and her friend. a week later i was at the clinic, and when my girlfriend wanted to get back together, i had some uncomfortable explaining to do. plus, one of the girls wasn't very good looking (put mildly), but i figured that in order to complete the hat-trick i'd have to compromise. i agree with edpowers... and zithromax.

real talk. lots of dudes have had threesomes. very few have had threesomes with two fine girls.

ps sorry you caught a bad one. be thankful we live in an age when that shit doesn't have to kill you.

yer the hommie. -matt

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Threesomes are usually just the product of some faulty math. Muhfuckas think threesomes are gonna be twice as good as one-on-one; the truth is they're half as good.