Almost Had A Threesome...Yesterdays News

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
So this is before the tapes getting fucked up. Yesterday I was at my girlfriends pad and she wants to go the with this girl that I don't like. She's not ugly some people thinks she's fine but I don't know. Well fuck all that.My girlfriend was like you down to do it with that girl. I'm like yo fuck it call her up. I was just straight thinking at this moment. DAMN. After all that time she was gonna let me join in too. The girl she wanted to do it with doesn't like me cuz I am with this girl so she be jealous. But even so shit would've been BANGIN'. But....SHE COULDN'T FIND THE GIRLS NUMBER... ... ... ... ...

Comments

• but hey, at least you have your tapes.

• but hey, at least you have your tapes.

Ya you're right. HAHA. Nah I wanted to handle that shit. It would've been dope.

• in my (albeit limited) experience, this has the potential to SERIOUSLY fuck up a relationship. but hey, a threesome is always dope.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    in my (albeit limited) experience, this has the potential to SERIOUSLY fuck up a relationship. but hey, a threesome is always dope.

Same here man. a 3 way is some great action man, but my rule for that is. Do it with people you dont give a fuck about.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Threesomes are slightly overrated...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    only slightly...FOURSOMES though...pff.

FOURSOMES though...pff.
    [color:white]that 4some story was true [/color]

you got some extra mailers foll ? i'm in need

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Do it with people you dont give a fuck about.
    REAL TALK. seriously.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    do NOT have a threesome with a girlfriend. shit is bad news

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    me and my girl took some time apart for a few weeks last may. i ended up in a similar situation as yourself with a girl i knew from high school and her friend. a week later i was at the clinic, and when my girlfriend wanted to get back together, i had some uncomfortable explaining to do. plus, one of the girls wasn't very good looking (put mildly), but i figured that in order to complete the hat-trick i'd have to compromise. i agree with edpowers... and zithromax.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    this is law.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Foursomes are slightly overrated... and somewhat disorienting.

Depends on the girlfriend, I've had good experiences.

Foursomes are dope..everyone gets equal time

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

Is the impliation here that it's MMFF? Call me homophobic or what have you, but I'm really not trying to involve a man in my sex life at any capacity.

-e

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Is the impliation here that it's MMMM? Call me homophobic or what have you, but I'm really not trying to involve a man in my sex life at any capacity.

-e

Stop lying. www.gophila.orgy

-a

Is the impliation here that it's MMFF?

HELL NO!!!! [/b] FFF(ME)

I'm really not trying to involve a man in my sex life at any capacity.

I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    so the REAL reason you weren't at the show last night.....haha

i ain't mad doggy, do you (and a few other people too i guess).

Is the impliation here that it's MMFF? Call me homophobic or what have you, but I'm really not trying to involve a man in my sex life at any capacity.

-e

HELL no

but thanks for that lovely peek into your private mind garden

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

-e

HELL no

but thanks for that lovely peek into your private mind garden

No, me and three women.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ray Charles' autobiography Brother Ray is informative on this subject.

Writes Ray: "I'm like a chemist, carefully selecting and blending my ingredients..."

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Homophobes!

-e

DAZE !
    you got some extra record mailers foll ? i'm in need

dont make me PM you

DAZE !
    you got some extra record mailers foll ? i'm in need

dont make me PM you

haha, nah, I got like 3 in my closet. Even my mailers havin 3somes. jyeah.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

SHE COULDN'T FIND THE GIRLS NUMBER...

that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!
    this story doesn't really make sense to me though. why is that other girl jealous that you're with your girlfried, if your girl doesn't even know her well enuf to be able to find her number?
    either your girl is fucking with you or you all just have some bizarre social dynamics.
    also, about the tapes, tell her never to touch your shit again or you'll cut her. "don't be the guy in the pg-13 movie that everyone is hoping for. be that guy in the rated r movie that you're not really sure if you like..."

• Threesomes are slightly overrated...

Ray Charles' autobiography Brother Ray is informative on this subject.

Writes Ray: "I'm like a chemist, carefully selecting and blending my ingredients..."

After watching the amazing "Ray" [the movie] i thought he was taping only ONE of the Raylettes

Holmes was hittin all 4???????????

note the grin

• in my (albeit limited) experience, this has the potential to SERIOUSLY fuck up a relationship. but hey, a threesome is always dope.

One of my earliest girlfriends wanted a threesome. She just wanted to do it. Didn't have anyone specific in mind either (as far as I knew). I declined for the reason you cited. If it wasn't a serious relationship I might have considered it.

• that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!
    this story doesn't really make sense to me though. why is that other girl jealous that you're with your girlfried, if your girl doesn't even know her well enuf to be able to find her number?

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a pool of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

• that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a poll[/b] of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

that's the wackest shit i ever heard. couldn't find her number?!

In this modern age of cellphones nobody "loses" a phone number. Artifactor's girl was testing him and he failed. Should we start a pool of when this relationship falls apart?

I'll take Sept, 26th.

if arcadian is true, then you need to lose chick anyway, shes playing shady games yo