Got any puccinni lately?

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Fellas, you got to spit that game. Its friday. get that butt dogs. Whip out that Verdi and flex ya Strauss. If you wanna be taggin her, Git dat Wagner.And ladies.... A little Rossini on the side never hurt, for times when you gotta get Offenbach, you know?Have a nice weekend, fuckers. Tosca a Blunt, Drink a Pergolesi, and get Prokofiev'd.

Comments

• im gon Mahler at Debussy if yahmmsayin, Brahms. stop Hadyn

• And ladies.... A little Rossini on the side never hurt

Yo, chill! I'm a married man.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Fellas, you got to spit that game. Its friday. get that butt dogs. Whip out that Verdi and flex ya Strauss. If you wanna be taggin her, Git dat Wagner.

And ladies.... A little Rossini on the side never hurt, for times when you gotta get Offenbach, you know?

Have a nice weekend, fuckers. Tosca a Blunt, Drink a Pergolesi, and get Prokofiev'd.

Shiiit, I'm married. You know how I gets down!!! I'll take Rachmaninoff (sp?) instead.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• stop Hadyn

HA!

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    stop Hadyn

HA!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yes

• im gon Mahler at Debussy if yahmmsayin, Brahms. stop Hadyn

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    stop Hadyn

HA!

My band teacher used to make fun of us, like, "He'll sure be Hadyn if he hears how you just butchered his piece!"

• edubedub 715 Posts
    haydn

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    haydn
    ]

Oh.

• Ima let her taste my Tallis, get a Handel on it and then I will fugue her