Muro vs K-Prince

2»

Comments

• Tell Phill Most to quit bitin' our slang. I seen dude bitin' my steeze a few times. Stop that. If he jumps on the Wille Parker bandwagon after this Sunday, we're gonna have beef. -Check ya PM's - Out!!!

We got beef NOW, li'l hommie! All that "cuddy" stuff is OLLLLLLLD Philly slang if you really wanna know the deal. Old heads used to say stuff like "cutty", "cut man", "cutty my buddy" back when I used to visit Philly as a young bo' (so you know we talkin' bout a long ass time ago). The Most bitin' styles? This does not happen. You need to and hope ya boy Big Bum can regain his early 2004 form- you are aware that the clock struck 12 and he turned back into a pumpkin late last season, right? It's all about the Eagles anyway...

You not even suppossed to be on this site until you can tell me about Stark Reality, pop tarts and being "lined up in puccini", and should not be on this thread until you can give the definition of "random rap". That is all. Any more disrispecfellatin' out of you and I'm gonna post some of those blackmail pictures of you that I've been saving for the right occasion.

HOLLA AT ME when you get a minute, mane