Double XX Posse - Not Gonna Be Able To Do It......

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I know I know . But does naybody know where the bassline comes from. That shit is . T-Ray was the shit on beats.

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    AWESOME!!!!

I was just thinking of this jam the other day, and trying to remember who did it.

I'm no help for the samps., though

• I know I know . But does naybody know where the bassline comes from. That shit is . T-Ray was the shit on beats.

It's Buster Williams, from his Pinnacle LP. T-Ray chopped the shit out of it, though.

• That song is fuckin funny. I used to have that video on tape somewhere...

and I used to wonder where the bassline was from too. I have no idea.

• Damn... crazy, as I read this post I am holding this in my other hand.
    I know this aint it but still...

That Double XX Bassline is DURO as fuck too.

This one has some BIG L seasoning on it though!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Supposedly the XX Posse were the hardest of hard rocks ever.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just threw this in a crate to sell backto Amoeba.

Catch this in a about a week for 2.99

• Supposedly the XX Posse were the hardest of hard rocks ever.

But they didn't talk about it on wax. Real bad boys move in silence.

I remember hearing they beat Chill Rob G's ass. I don't know for what, though.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

But they didn't talk about it on wax. Real bad boys move in silence.

I remember hearing they beat Chill Rob G's ass. I don't know for what, though.
    SNAP!

• I just threw this in a crate to sell backto Amoeba.

Catch this in a about a week for 2.99

Heatrock?

• Don't know about the bassline...

But one of my favorite hip-hop tracks of all time.

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    XX Posse and their extended crew Ready to Roll used to show up to shows and parties in a packed school bus. Dudes were hard as nails and definitely repped Jersey to the fullest and did battle with alot of the NY crews (and I don't mean like "yo let's have an MC battle"). I think I remember Oldnewsoul saying he knew those dudes. Killtown stand up!

• I just threw this in a crate to sell backto Amoeba, but another boardmember has just decided that i will be putting it up as a heatrock.

thanks!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just threw this in a crate to sell backto Amoeba, but another boardmember has just decided that i will be putting it up as a heatrock.

thanks!

Man, I would've done it but I seriously thought this was too "little dude" to even bother trying to put up in the heatrock section. It will be at Amoeba though and hopefully for cheap

• I just threw this in a crate to sell backto Amoeba, but another boardmember has just decided that i will be putting it up as a heatrock.

thanks!

Man, I would've done it but I seriously thought this was too "little dude" to even bother trying to put up in the heatrock section. It will be at Amoeba though and hopefully for cheap

$3 rekkid + planefare from holland = financial heatrock.

• Red Clay,

Which record is it you're looking for? The Double XX Posse or one of the two Buster Williams LPS mentioned?