still want this 12 ANYBODY!!!!!!!

hostylehostyle 15 Posts
edited April 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
CLYDE ALEXANDER GOT TO GET YOUR LOVE 12[email]MATTHEWLANGFEAR@YAHOO.CO.UK[/email]

Comments

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    I might know someone with a spare...
    Hit me with a PM with cash offer

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Why would anyone trade with you dude when you fucking ripped me off! Send me my fucking records Matt!

• hostylehostyle 15 Posts

likewise!!

Don't even go there man. I put in a form and it came back telling me that shit has been delivered! I got receipts for both the packages I sent oyu, and I emailed you over a week ago asking for an explanation and here we are - no email from you.

Send my shit dude. Don't make me have to start calling people in the UK.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Don't even go there man. I put in a form and it came back telling me that shit has been delivered! I got receipts for both the packages I sent oyu, and I emailed you over a week ago asking for an explanation and here we are - no email from you.

doesn't sound too good for hostyle.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

doesn't sound too good for ho-[/b]style.

• This guy is langfear1972 on ebay.... FYI

• Options
    HE could be wearing this cap and sporting a similarly styrofoam-ish complexion:

K.

This guy is langfear1972 on ebay.... FYI
    Interestingly enough it appears he's changed his ebay username to humbugsneak

• Options
    That wasn't the caswe as of 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time last night.

Mmmmmmm, K.