Don't Worry All's Well In America (bush=idot rel)

13»

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Oh, I see. I thought that equation had been disproved long ago. But I guess we need "tort reform" so that big bad malpractice victims will stop picking on the iddy widdy HMOs, drug companies and reckless doctors? The horror...

when your heart goes out from eating all those burgers you better hope J&J is still around making those stents.

• arent you missing lawyer class by now? god forbid we have 1 less lawyer in this world.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i was in the can. I really do have to go to school. But, I'll pick it up with you tomorrow if you like.

no thank you.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    You're not arguing. You're just calling me names. This whole thread is such a joke, (bush=idiot) is not an important issue. Its like something you say to make your lefty 10th grade social studies teacher think you're hip.

PS - who are you?

fatback

if you wanna have a personal converstion with me send a PM or call me 202-336-5998. i'll fucking make sandwiches out of your ass and motherfucking bury your carcass in $200 Brasilian records, , bnitch.

other people are making points on this thread. nobody is gonna run down your WSJ crap point by point. you're just fucking wrong. bye.

price: US $549.95

Buyer: sodapop650 ( 108)

Item location: Rio de Janeiro
    Brazil

Ships to: Worldwide
    Shipping costs: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details
    Shipping, payment details and return policy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48869&item=8309059678#ebayphotohosting

how does it fit?

it starts at 5:30. Gotta work. Gotta pay my bills; my taxes.

You're not arguing. You're just calling me names. This whole thread is such a joke, (bush=idiot) is not an important issue. Its like something you say to make your lefty 10th grade social studies teacher think you're hip.

PS - who are you?

fatback

if you wanna have a personal converstion with me send a PM or call me 202-336-5998. i'll fucking make sandwiches out of your ass and motherfucking bury your carcass in $200 Brasilian records, , bnitch.

other people are making points on this thread. nobody is gonna run down your WSJ crap point by point. you're just fucking wrong. bye.

Brazil

Shipping costs: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details

its for a G-I-R-L. You remember what they are right? Some of us still know some.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

PS - who are you?

fatback

Brazil

its for a G-I-R-L. You remember what they are right? Some of us still know some.

does she know you copped her anniversary present for a ten spot?

does she know you copped her anniversary present for a ten spot?

LOL

that was a good one.

• Oh, I see. I thought that equation had been disproved long ago. But I guess we need "tort reform" so that big bad malpractice victims will stop picking on the iddy widdy HMOs, drug companies and reckless doctors? The horror...

when your heart goes out from eating all those burgers you better hope J&J is still around making those stents.

Do we know each other you smug little prick? You're invective is starting to sound familiar...

You're invective is starting to sound familiar...

I bet it does.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

when your heart goes out from taking vioxx for 2 years you better hope merck is still around to help pay for your funeral.

and btw

when your heart goes out from taking vioxx for 2 years you better hope merck is still around to help pay for your funeral.

MURDERERS!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    A bogus article that does not take into account the rise in the value of benefits that workers take home.

Welcome, brother/sister Sabadabad,

The article is not the issue, its the report from the Gov't that I am concerned with. Essentially you say that Americans are doing better because they are getting more benefits. I say let's see the statistics.

The other bit of evidence that I find damning is that if median income were figured on an hourly rate we would be looking at a massive role back in the gains of the 60s. The only reason (and there is no a single other credible stat) we are making what we make today is that we are working longer. I am sure that this is clear to you, who will be working very long and very well compensated hours. The same cannot be said to the overwhelming majority of Americans working at the lower rungs, sometimes at two and three jobs.

Anyway you slice the stats you are going to find that we have been slipping for the past four years.

Again, welcome to the board.