rectal feeding

FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
edited December 2014 in Strut Central
Learn a new word every day:

rectal feeding: forcefully feeding a person through his rectum.

"Majid Khan's lunch tray of hummus, pasta with sauce, nuts and raisins was pureed and rectally infused."

Never forget: They hate you because you're free!

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    "know the truth and it will set you free"

yea ok
    and oswald wasted jfk

funny how the GOP is crying and denying anything and everything to do with the rectal feeding report

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Business opportunity, first mover advantage: 10 Bucks All You Can Rectally Eat bar.

Call 1-800-BUTTMUNCH for franchise opportunities

• Brings a new meaning to the term "mess hall."

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I thought this thread was going to be about this album.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    I thought this thread was going to be about this album.

Am i just now getting the fact that the title of this album is as horrible as i think it is?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This might be a good way to get my son to eat something other than Mac & Cheese.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    RAJ said:
    This might be a good way to get my son to eat something other than Mac & Cheese.

This is a little something called Rosemary White Bean soup. It's delicious. You'll probably taste it more if it goes in through the mouth, but, you know, your call.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    RAJ said:
    We have a book called The Sneaky Chef, which is basically about mixing extra nutrition into your kids' food unnoticed. I used to blend white beans into a paste and put it in mac and cheese. Bland flavor easily masked by cheese sauce as long as one doesn't overdo it.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    RAJ said:

This is a little something called Rosemary White Bean soup. It's delicious. You'll probably taste it more if it goes in through the mouth, but, you know, your call.

Parental rights trump all others.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Man...I want to google this term to see if it's a legit form of force feeding...but I realllllllllllly don't want to google this term to see if it's a legit form of force feeding.

• JectWon said:
    Man...I want to google this term to see if it's a legit form of force feeding...but I realllllllllllly don't want to google this term to see if it's a legit form of force feeding.

Just do an image search.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

I wondered what a "rectal prolapse" might be... the ASCRS (American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons provided an answer:

"Rectal prolapse is a condition in which the rectum (the lower end of the colon, located just above the anus) becomes stretched out and protrudes out of the anus. Weakness of the anal sphincter muscle is often associated with rectal prolapse at this stage, resulting in leakage of stool or mucus."

As often, a picture says more than 1.000 words. Take a long good look, it's big asshole but a small price to pay for the freedom of the free-est country of them all:

I hear Mos Def is already shopping for lube.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    JectWon said:

It's not. Page 100 of the report identifies it as unnecessary for medical purposes and that it was used for controlling behaviour.
    aka forced sodomy aka rape

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    bassie said:
    JectWon said:

It's not. Page 100 of the report identifies it as unnecessary for medical purposes and that it was used for controlling behaviour.
    aka forced sodomy aka rape

God bless America pt 3,947

• Jeezus, Frank, did you find that thing on a death metal site?

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,097 Posts
    "Majid Khan's lunch tray of hummus, pasta with sauce, nuts and raisins was pureed and rectally infused."

"Rectally infused" kinda makes it sound like someone farted on the meal as the pièce de résistance. Too bad that's not what happened!

I'm guessing that Obama isn't going to want to hold anyone to account for this given the program of extrajudicial killing he's got going on. (word to Harvey!)

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    This is the kind of thing that creates terrorists.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    ost said:
    This is the kind of thing that creates terrorists.

I agree.

That said, the US, I think, wants to be in a state of perpetual war and wants to create terrorists. We all know the "War on Drugs" was an excuse to contravene the sovereignty of specific Latin American countries to maintain hegemony through violence, sanctions, and coups. And besides, it's good for business.

I'm sure many here would agree that the "War on Terror" is no different.

Bad cops will goad you into situations where they can then justify beating the shit out of you with impunity, then search your car while you're immobile. They might find something. They'll likely find nothing.

The US is the world's bad cop.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Dick Cheney said the report was a bunch of "crap" which of course begged the question of the rectal feeding. Fox News, unfortunately, didn't follow-up.

• It's both incredibly frightening and depressing seeing so many American citizens voice support for the CIA and it's use of torture. Especially when the report questions the quality of the "intelligence" being gathered.

I'm not surprised that the US tortured folks. But I am surprised it's being celebrated.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

Land of the free, home of the brave - China, North Korea, and Iran are all putting the boot in guys:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/12/10/china-north-korea-iran-cia-torture-report_n_6299776.html?1418209348

If stuff this bad made the report, then there was obviously far, far worse going on.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

If stuff this bad made the report, then there was obviously far, far worse going on.

Of course far, far worse things have been going on. For a very, very long time. Schooling rightwing militias and dictatorships around Latin America in torture techniques (military school of the Americas). The CIA's role in Haiti. The orchestration of the Lumumba murder (just one example out of many, if not countless other operations in post-colonial Africa). Handing kill-lists to the Indonesian death squads in '65. A more detailed list would take up multiple pages and that's only the shit that everybody who wants to can easily research.

Rectal injections that make the subject shit out his own colon seem like harmless fun and games in comparison. The only unprecedented thing about this "scandal" is how out of a sudden this stuff is being broadcast to a worldwide audience.

None of this should come as a surprise. The US hasn't managed to win any of its larger scale military conflicts since WW2 (which would have been won by the rest of the allies, without US involvement) and they are absolutely helpless in today's worldwide guerilla warfare. What other options do they have but play dirty? Ironically, even by playing dirty and with all their military technology they still can't seem to win shit. Not even with the eager assistance of their limey minions.

The only thing that's truly unsettling is how torture has now entered the mainstream conscience and how we will inevitably get just as used to this as we got used to cops killing unarmed civilians under the most ludicrous of pretenses.

Torture -as American as apple pie or killing people for selling untaxed cigarettes.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    RAJ said:

A coworker got his kids to try tortellini by telling them it was inside out mac and cheese. He said they love it now.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Frank said:
    Duderonomy said:

The only unprecedented thing about this "scandal" is how out of a sudden this stuff is being broadcast to a worldwide audience.

2 things are unprecedented about the post 9/11 torture.
    1) The scale and direct CIA involvement.
    2) The authorization (and planning) of torture at the highest levels of government.

What is really sickening me today is, those who authorized the torture are now defending it's use.
    The only people in government who seem to care and want to see change are the members of the Senate committee that released the report.